Thread: LFR Sigils

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    Anyone can confirm Sigil of wisdom dropping in any TES boss?
    We got a sigil of POWER from first boss in TES, not sure about later bosses.


    I got my sha touched gem last night. Cleared every boss on LFR and normal/heroic every week since available, got my last sigil of wisdom from HoF LFR before main raid did TES normal.

    Can confirm that (for now at least) you are not eligible to loot more sigils after you have turned in the quest to Wrathion. You are left with a quest that says you have to wait for your faction's fleet to arrive in Pandaria ( says "[to be continued in 5.1...]").

    *edit* now have over 20 sigils of power just sitting in my bags... not sure if I should keep them? I've heard rumours that apparently you can get another gem when you get a new sha touched weapon on heroic but I can't find any information on how.
    Last edited by PalawinFC; 2012-11-15 at 12:15 AM.

  2. #22
    Warchief Kuthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,201
    15 Sigil of Powers.
    4 Sigils of Wisdom.

    YAAAAY.


    Only killed 3 Normal mode bosses, got none from them.
    Those 19 sigils are from LFR.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

    Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

  3. #23
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    *edit* now have over 20 sigils of power just sitting in my bags... not sure if I should keep them? I've heard rumours that apparently you can get another gem when you get a new sha touched weapon on heroic but I can't find any information on how.
    No point in keeping them, you talk to wrathion and pay 10k for a new gem.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by PalawinFC View Post
    We got a sigil of POWER from first boss in TES, not sure about later bosses.


    I got my sha touched gem last night. Cleared every boss on LFR and normal/heroic every week since available, got my last sigil of wisdom from HoF LFR before main raid did TES normal.

    Can confirm that (for now at least) you are not eligible to loot more sigils after you have turned in the quest to Wrathion. You are left with a quest that says you have to wait for your faction's fleet to arrive in Pandaria ( says "[to be continued in 5.1...]").

    *edit* now have over 20 sigils of power just sitting in my bags... not sure if I should keep them? I've heard rumours that apparently you can get another gem when you get a new sha touched weapon on heroic but I can't find any information on how.
    Got a sigil of power from Sha of Fear aswell, was expecting to get Wisdom from TES. :<
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brydie View Post
    No point in keeping them, you talk to wrathion and pay 10k for a new gem.
    Thats an expensive "enchant." 10k per tier to keep your gem, or more if you gem normal and heroic weapons in each tier.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Brydie View Post
    No point in keeping them, you talk to wrathion and pay 10k for a new gem.
    Oohh okay, thanks for the info!

  7. #27
    Any source for that 10k Per new gem? I havent been able to find a single blue post on that.
    Id save em, incase we do need more sigils for a new gem.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •