Brawlers guild solution

Dont make a bidding war out of it. Dont try and sell entry to the guild and make a profit from it. Just get it off the BMAH cheap, then invite everyone for free. It's no fun without spectators anyway. You can not progress your char anyway. It's just for fun. Be generous.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Our guild is buying all the invites, and then we are gonna sell them for a nice profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hallu View Post
    Our guild is buying all the invites, and then we are gonna sell them for a nice profit.
    You're gonna be the winning bidders on 10 invitations a day? how you gonna keep up with that amount of gold output? All ppl have to do is wait for your guild to go belly up with gold output and buy them hella cheap....

Oh dear there are 10 invites per day? I didn't know that.

Whats the big fuss about these invites then? Seeing as you only need 1 per guild.

People will just pay whatever they think it's worth.

I won't be buying those invites unless they are under a 1000 gold.

If you are smart you work together with everyone who is bidding on them. Buy them cheap and sell them cheap to the others then sell the rest for a high price. But we all know this is not going to happen. And everyone waiting their turn and keeping prices low is also never going to happen.

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 03:09 PM ----------

Whats the big fuss about these invites then? Seeing as you only need 1 per guild.
    You need more I think. You don't have unlimited invites when you buy one.

You can invite only one person after you complete every event in the brawler's guild. You can't just buy an invite and then share it with the whole guild. You buy an invite and you can share it with only ONE person, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo83x View Post
    You can invite only one person after you complete every event in the brawler's guild. You can't just buy an invite and then share it with the whole guild. You buy an invite and you can share it with only ONE person, that's it.
    Ten. You get ten invites after you finish the Brawler's Guild. At least, according to Bashiok.

Deleted
    Is it even possible to resell invites? Aren't they BoP, just like every other item from the BMAH? And can you invite just everyone, or only guildies?

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Ten. You get ten invites after you finish the Brawler's Guild. At least, according to Bashiok.
    It's just one friend invite on the test server right now.