Thread: SV Hunters!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Nah I hate BM. I only use it for arenas because it is so broken. It is clunky as hell for dungeons and raids.

For all you guys who feel like the focus cost on AMOC is killing you, just pop rapid fire when you're building up to it. You can rattle off two cobra shots in under 3 seconds and that gives you enough focus to cast it most of the time.

I'm not a BM fan either. But BM is top dps right now in raids, that's not really something we can debate, it's something that there's plenty of evidence on.

AMOC is definitely more damage in a single target situation. The cost is high, but it's worth it. For heroic Gara'jal 25, switching from LR to AMOC gave me nearly 2k over the fight. doesn't sound like a lot, but two weeks ago when we were missing enrage by seconds, that helps. 2k over 6min is 720k damage over the whole fight.

Deleted
    I have to confess that i was geting tired of being on the bottom part of the dps charts so i went BM just to try it out more and i've definately gone up a few notches. And i have 10 times more experience with SV than BM. With more experience under my belt as BM i'm sure i would do even better.

Can't help but feel realy sad about the fact that blizzard always says they have the tools to monitor the classes' dps and all, and still a lot of time has passed with hunters doing mediocre dps, MM being completely broken and SV geting so far from BM.

Makes you wonder realy what tha hell are they realy "monitoring" out there...

Quote Originally Posted by knightpt View Post
    I have to confess that i was geting tired of being on the bottom part of the dps charts so i went BM just to try it out more and i've definately gone up a few notches. And i have 10 times more experience with SV than BM. With more experience under my belt as BM i'm sure i would do even better.

Can't help but feel realy sad about the fact that blizzard always says they have the tools to monitor the classes' dps and all, and still a lot of time has passed with hunters doing mediocre dps, MM being completely broken and SV geting so far from BM.

Makes you wonder realy what tha hell are they realy "monitoring" out there...
    they are 'monitoring" raids to make sure mages and locks do well in every single encounter.