Deleted

Solo Naxx (Razuvious issues)

Hey guys,

I got terribly bored last night and decided to solo Naxx 10. I got everything down apart from Razuvious. Does anyone have any tips on how to kill him solo? I tried both fire and frost but I just couldn't cope with the sheer amount of damage.

I heard someone say to pull him into the room behind him, and WTF BBQ burst him down before he gets to you, but this didn't work!

I would love to hear from someone who has done this. I can't find anything on google :-(

Cheers,

Fishy

Sorry remind me which boss is this? Plaguewing first boss?

Deleted
    Military Quarter first boss:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Instructor_Razuvious

10+ Year Old Account
    The boss which hits for 100k and you needed to mind control the adds to tank him. I would suggest using molten armor to reduce melee damage taken, use heroism from start and mirror images. Try the hot streak presence of mind alter time trick to load him with 4-5 pyroblasts and then combust. Also time ice barrier so you can cast a new one instantly when he breaks the first one.

Deleted
    So don't MC the adds and just let them hit me aswell? Surely that would mean >100k hits?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishrage View Post
    So don't MC the adds and just let them hit me aswell? Surely that would mean >100k hits?
    Does he really hit that hard on a 90? I was about to start farming Naxx 10 on my Ret - this is making me think twice...

Quote Originally Posted by voxnor View Post
    Does he really hit that hard on a 90? I was about to start farming Naxx 10 on my Ret - this is making me think twice...
    Aye even on my hunter he beats the living hell out of my pet. By far the hardest boss in there just due to him mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just beat him first try as frost in 479 gear the other day. The adds just died from my bomb and glyph of ice lance when I was dpsing the boss. I've been having much more trouble with patchwerk and his insane damage output and just gave up after a few tries after only getting him to 30% on my best go. I managed to kill everyone and get all the achievements without much trouble apart from being blocked from the rest of the construct quarter because of patchwerk.

Just make sure to use alter time properly as frost (not sure how you use it as fire). Getting another 6 seconds of all your cd's and all your procs twice makes a significant difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    As for mage, well timing is everything. Time your block, barrier and any other survival spell you have in your arsenal while beating the living shit out of him.
    ^^This. Mages are glass cannons. Never forget that. It's nearly always easier to kill something quickly then any other way.
    Last edited by jtmzac; 2012-11-06 at 05:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voxnor View Post
    Get prot spec for this fight, problem solved.

As for mage, well timing is everything. Time your block, barrier and any other survival spell you have in your arsenal while beating the living shit out of him.

Deleted
    Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jtmzac View Post
    I've been having much more trouble with patchwerk and his insane damage output and just gave up after a few tries after only getting him to 30% on my best go. I managed to kill everyone and get all the achievements without much trouble apart from being blocked from the rest of the construct quarter because of patchwerk.
    jtmzac: Patchwerk has a unique aggro table. Basically the entity that gets the first few hits will always be top of the threat meter - based on this you should send your ele in and after 2-3 hits you start attacking. When your ele is 40-50% HP heal him with a few frost bolts.

It took me ~3 minutes to kill him this way, but it is very easy once you know the trick ;-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishrage View Post
    jtmzac: Patchwerk has a unique aggro table. Basically the entity that gets the first few hits will always be top of the threat meter - based on this you should send your ele in and after 2-3 hits you start attacking. When your ele is 40-50% HP heal him with a few frost bolts.

It took me ~3 minutes to kill him this way, but it is very easy once you know the trick ;-)
    Thanks for that. I would never have thought of that since my elemental was dying despite me pulling intial aggro. I only started playing seriously in 4.3 and I usually just adapt to old bosses mechanics as I go.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do 25 men solo for Armageddon (no, it didn't drop for me YET -,-) and I always skip that blue douchebag. I send my pet (unholy), run to the other side and shadowmeld.

There's no way you can solo him 25 men, but 10 men I guess that you can just burst the hell out of him with cd's. Not sure tho.

I think anyone that has some kind of healing can just burst em down, I killed him on a frost dk.. Its patchwerk that was a bitch for me =\

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I think anyone that has some kind of healing can just burst em down, I killed him on a frost dk.. Its patchwerk that was a bitch for me =\
    Just go blood. I was able to solo most of Naxx 10 at 85 on my Guardian Druid and Patch barely dented my health.

Deleted
    Update: Killed him last night. Had issues with damage output as Frost, went fire and popped everything I had (pots, flask, food buff, other class buffs, TW etc.)

By the time he killed my mirror images he was on ~20% HP, it was then a case of ice barrier and hold my breath!

I soloed 10M Naxx last night with my fire mage.Evocate+ ice barrier before pull then pop TW you need to be lucky with combustion value i wiped twice but eventually i killed him. All bosses are really easy for 90lvl mage except Patchwerk he hits like a truck (I reforged all the way haste for 'Patchwerk' for quick evocation with glyph of evocation to overheal his attacks believe me he will be the hardest fight ever for you.)