Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    If 5 stacks is so rng and so rarely happens then why not just make it only stack to 2? The dmg loss wouldn't really be much of anything since its so rare for it to hit 5 right? Two stacks would still be arms hardest hitting ability but wouldn't ever be wtf one shot dmg.
    Because of pve. Blizzard rarely make an ability do two different things for pve and pvp. So that's a bad idea. Not that i think that it's balanced atm, but this is not the way to go about it. A more reasonable fix could perhaps be upping the proc chance, but lowering the damage.

And just out of curiosity, what did you intend to buff if your scenario really happened? Nothing? Because that hardly seems fair either.
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    PvP is about being better then the other team, If you're facing a pally... you watch out for when he pops wings + goak... and CC/Dispel to compleatly block his burst, if you don't and he trains you.... expect to get wrecked without any CD's up.

Same thing happened, warrior was ignored when he had his buff going, no CC was applied and i didn't see any CD popped by the shaman.

If you're going to nerf one class due to their RANDOM burst they can have, then nerf the controlled burst the pallies have. Both can be seen, both can be CCed to avoided.
    Still it took 4 expantions to make wings un-dispellable or spell stealed and still we can CC pallys to avoid their burst AND dispell them what about warriors? u cant say random things like nerf pallys burst cds cause then i will demand to boost their sustain dmg and this will be a risk since hybrid class with changes like the one i mentioned are either OP or totally useless. dont play with fire and plz leave retris alone atm

I don't get why they don't nerf TFB like they did to WotLK Beta's The Art of War.

It's the same thing, after fighting for a bit you'll get a chance to pop CDs and one shot people and apparently back then it was horrible but now it's okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Veliane View Post
    I don't get why they don't nerf TFB like they did to WotLK Beta's The Art of War.

It's the same thing, after fighting for a bit you'll get a chance to pop CDs and one shot people and apparently back then it was horrible but now it's okay?
    Erm, its ok unless a paladin does it.