Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    PvP is about being better then the other team, If you're facing a pally... you watch out for when he pops wings + goak... and CC/Dispel to compleatly block his burst, if you don't and he trains you.... expect to get wrecked without any CD's up.

Same thing happened, warrior was ignored when he had his buff going, no CC was applied and i didn't see any CD popped by the shaman.

If you're going to nerf one class due to their RANDOM burst they can have, then nerf the controlled burst the pallies have. Both can be seen, both can be CCed to avoided.

Deleted
    This makes me want to play this game agai
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBgr7ievPAs

Everyone should just level a warrior and play only that in PvP. Can guarantee if that happens it will be hotfixed within a week.
    RETH

Deleted
    You guys don't understand. Us warrior don't even want Taste for blood. It's a bad rng mechanic that ones in a while lines up and creates QQ on the forum and leads to nerfs in other areas. Please PLEASE remove TfB so you can go on and whine about shockwave until warriors are terrible again. I'll always have my mage to obliterate you on.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    Wrath mindset here.
    Oh come on, I didn't even pvp in wrath. I was making a movie reference.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

No No NO !

This is not ok! The fact a warr can build up that and turn around to one shot a healer is just WRONG...Sorry warriors but you have no argument here at all...

NERF THIS NOW

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seem's bit stupid that a class can literally 1 shot another, doesn't matter if it takes 5 seconds or an hour to ramp up, it should not be possible at all.

I agree proc is not actually where the problem lies, but still, I do not believe it should be possible to do that amount of damage with a single hit;
    Yes there should be a reward for being lucky enough to get 5 stacks/managing to stick to target long enough to build stacks, but a crit that high is not right either way
    That's the thing about RNG. It doesn't hate anybody - it just goes about its business, oblivious to the world around it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notnicebb View Post
    No No NO !

This is not ok! The fact a warr can build up that and turn around to one shot a healer is just WRONG...Sorry warriors but you have no argument here at all...

NERF THIS NOW
    Pal, nobody is defending this. We don't even want it. But if Blizzard keep removing from other areas a one shot taste for blood 5 stack is going to be all we bring. YOU brought this on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Seem's bit stupid that a class can literally 1 shot another, doesn't matter if it takes 5 seconds or an hour to ramp up, it should not be possible at all.
    A skill takes a short amount of time to ramp up that will one shot a player. Totally destroying pvp. No problem, working as intended.

A skill that takes a LONG time to ramp up and allows the player to one shot a raid boss. Less than 24 hour hotfix.

Can see what they really care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Have you any clue how long it takes and how much luck you have to have to build up enough for Heroic Strike to hit remotely that hard? Terribly misrepresentation. A warrior's not just going to pop his cooldowns at the start and immediately hit a Heroic Strike for that hard.

Heroic Strike is NOT the source of Warrior Imbalance.
    I will agree that its a funny skill and indeed requite some time to do so,but i think they way things are atm its probabilty to occur isnt quite balanced.For example warrior-healer vs "something"-healer lets say all of em spended their cd and now its time to try to do anything win the match this will give the warrior the perfect chance to gather his tob and 1 shot the other.I dont want,honestly, t change anything with this buff but lets dont pretend is nothing and no way this would happen

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamiko View Post
    it tooked him like 20 seconds.. what are you talking about???
    To all people saying it took him like 20 seconds. Yes, it's a video. He wouldn't be putting it out unless he did that immense crit. Think of it as a 1/10000 warrior videos out. People only posting the HS crits. You can't look at it like that. It's like saying, he got a epic drop from a rare, now I should get one. Of course I find that abit to High and as warrior myself I'd say cap it at 3 stacks. But increase the frequenty of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombrero View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIw4MAUFCaM

blizzard really should consider adjusting some warrior abilities.
    I really enjoy the fact that he is laughing and actually dont whine for this.Some ppl should learn from his behavior and dont just spamm nerf this nerf other boost this boost other.YES im telling u since its something that we all know it to stfu already and either play the game or leave until is fixxed.

P.S Since i dont play warrior but since i read that this 1shot skill requires lots of time and luck lets just see in this time how much mana both healers has lost (like 5% each) and we can see that they managed both teams to survive all that time after everyone ( i suppose ofc) used his cd.This should put u in some thoughts about , since some ppl cant stop whining, whining in some other ways and not just 1 big crit

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Everyone should just level a warrior and play only that in PvP. Can guarantee if that happens it will be hotfixed within a week.
    I've yet played so many games and never got a 5 stack. It's rare as hell, either I get a 5 stack immiedatly or it stops at 1-2 which happen's 99.87% of the times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    i am already leveling my warrior
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    If 5 stacks is so rng and so rarely happens then why not just make it only stack to 2? The dmg loss wouldn't really be much of anything since its so rare for it to hit 5 right? Two stacks would still be arms hardest hitting ability but wouldn't ever be wtf one shot dmg.
    Because of pve. Blizzard rarely make an ability do two different things for pve and pvp. So that's a bad idea. Not that i think that it's balanced atm, but this is not the way to go about it. A more reasonable fix could perhaps be upping the proc chance, but lowering the damage.

And just out of curiosity, what did you intend to buff if your scenario really happened? Nothing? Because that hardly seems fair either.
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    PvP is about being better then the other team, If you're facing a pally... you watch out for when he pops wings + goak... and CC/Dispel to compleatly block his burst, if you don't and he trains you.... expect to get wrecked without any CD's up.

Same thing happened, warrior was ignored when he had his buff going, no CC was applied and i didn't see any CD popped by the shaman.

If you're going to nerf one class due to their RANDOM burst they can have, then nerf the controlled burst the pallies have. Both can be seen, both can be CCed to avoided.
    Still it took 4 expantions to make wings un-dispellable or spell stealed and still we can CC pallys to avoid their burst AND dispell them what about warriors? u cant say random things like nerf pallys burst cds cause then i will demand to boost their sustain dmg and this will be a risk since hybrid class with changes like the one i mentioned are either OP or totally useless. dont play with fire and plz leave retris alone atm

I don't get why they don't nerf TFB like they did to WotLK Beta's The Art of War.

It's the same thing, after fighting for a bit you'll get a chance to pop CDs and one shot people and apparently back then it was horrible but now it's okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Veliane View Post
    I don't get why they don't nerf TFB like they did to WotLK Beta's The Art of War.

It's the same thing, after fighting for a bit you'll get a chance to pop CDs and one shot people and apparently back then it was horrible but now it's okay?
    Erm, its ok unless a paladin does it.