Thread: Shred to Ravage

Shred to Ravage

Is there no one button macro to use ravage when available and shred when not? maybe I haven't looked hard enough... any help would be appreciated!

Deleted
    I think you should embed /cast !Ravage or something like that into your macro. Im not 100% sure. Will look around and see if i find anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Derogatory View Post
    Is there no one button macro to use ravage when available and shred when not? maybe I haven't looked hard enough... any help would be appreciated!
    /use [stealth] Ravage; Shred

works with the normal stealth conditions of ravage. Unfortunately Incarnation doesn't actually put you in stealth and buffs/debuffs can't be used as macro conditionals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    /use [stealth] Ravage; Shred

works with the normal stealth conditions of ravage. Unfortunately Incarnation doesn't actually put you in stealth and buffs/debuffs can't be used as macro conditionals
    I think he might wanted to get those free ravages from pvp 4setbonus in his macros which works outside of stealth and incarnation. Just a guess tho.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    I think he might wanted to get those free ravages from pvp 4setbonus in his macros which works outside of stealth and incarnation. Just a guess tho.
    yeah I assumed so as well.
    /use Wild Charge
    /use Ravage
    should still work like it did before (except not on every charge since the CD of charge is shorter than the reset of free ravage

but his question about automatically ravaging instead of shred - that is likely not possible

There's no way to automatically do one or the other, that's just not possible. If he wants it in one button he can make a macro like this;

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Shred; [mod:shift] Ravage;

So just pressing the button normally hits Shred and then when in Incarnation (I presume that's why he wants it) he can shift hit the button to Ravage instead.

#showtooltip Shred
    /cast Ravage!
    /cast Shred
    Feral4Life since 2005
    cpu: Intel i9-9900K mobo: ASUS Maximus XI Extreme
    cooling: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 4 Pro gpu: ASUS RTX-2080 Ti
    ssd: Samsung 970Pro, 960 Evo, 860 Evo sound: sadly onboard
    case: Silverstone Fortress 2 Limited Edition (WRI) (I love that beauty)
    ram: 32G G.Skill 3200 C14 display: ACER X27 (G-Sync HDR IPS)