How to deal with double BM or double Frost Mage

As a holy pally + dps (either lock or mage) I am having trouble surviving these comps. Any tips or is it just a lost cause. 1700 rating or so, so these guys aren't a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    double BM hunter is REALLY hard to counter because of their long lasting burst and because of 2x bestial wrath.

For 2x BM hunter your best bet is to tell your lock/mage to AoE CC the zoo (wlock howl of terror, mage pet nova/ring of frost) and before 5.1 you can't really do anything about the hunters his main pet. Also try to LoS the hunters. Even though the pets deal most of their damage, 10k-20k arcane shot spam hurts too.
    (In 5.1 bestial wrath no longer makes the hunters his pet immune to CC)

For 2x frost mage.. idk, it's hard.

What I would do is tell your partner to immediately silence/fear both mages, which is a lot to ask to lower rated players but it's the only thing you can do. Also don't be afraid to use bubble and of course try to LoS as much as possible.

Edit: These are the things I, myself would do. Feel free to correct my tips.

I play Warrior & Resto Druid in 2v2 and these two comps have been a thorn in our sides; we are 2005 Rating with 90-11 record; all of our losses has come from Double BM Hunter zerging my Rdruid or Double Mage aka ( Jamhilli & Baoabaoboao ) Cata Rank 1 players. Of course these losses to double BM Hunter was before their hotfixes.

VS Double Mage; we've won 2 games from Pillar humping and LOS, anytime i can get a killing blow, the other mage will just chain cc; deep, sheep, nova, ring of frost, other mages block etc. Not to mention as soon as pop and burst, they'll use their time reverse. It is possible to beat double mage but very long and annoying games.

Silence the mages when they do deep freeze and for the hunters, its just a burst dual. Hunters are pretty squishy, if you have a lock, tell them to pop dark bargain, pact, Dark Regen etc... or if its a mage, tell them to ice block and cold snap and ice block again and that should you put you through both hunters burst fairly decent, for you, pop divine at a good time and LoS. Also, fear them to and sheep.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    love how OP refers to 1700 rating " these guys aren't joking ".. These are some gladiators or some shit.. i'm capping with fresh dinged 90s at 1700-1900 sitting on 10-3 win / loss

It's a hard setup, but you got double iceblock on mage, buble on pala, sac, protection (can be dispelled but it's still 1 global wasted and 20 focus).

You can start with the mage freezing both of them at the same time, try to get the trinket popped, after this it's easy game, deep them, poly them, hoj, repentance. Of course if you wait too long it's a loss, requires alot of precision, kiting and timing. If you see a full burst on you comming, they pop on you and shit. Don't pop buble at 5-10%, pop it immiedatly, that way they waste the burst and you have 100% health.

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 09:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by r3as0n View Post
    I play Warrior & Resto Druid in 2v2 and these two comps have been a thorn in our sides; we are 2005 Rating with 90-11 record; all of our losses has come from Double BM Hunter zerging my Rdruid or Double Mage aka ( Jamhilli & Baoabaoboao ) Cata Rank 1 players. Of course these losses to double BM Hunter was before their hotfixes.

VS Double Mage; we've won 2 games from Pillar humping and LOS, anytime i can get a killing blow, the other mage will just chain cc; deep, sheep, nova, ring of frost, other mages block etc. Not to mention as soon as pop and burst, they'll use their time reverse. It is possible to beat double mage but very long and annoying games.
    Ha, you're at 2k and expect them to not CC your burst? Double mages is OP, stick in defensive stance. All help there is to say. GL

Did you even read my post? I hear its easy to go 90-11 when you don't expect cc.