Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I would like to see free server or faction transfers. They can limit it to only one of each a month, or maybe every three months and then charge for anything people want beyond that.

Cross-Faction Groups (Full or BattleTag Limited)

PLAYER. MADE. CONTENT.

I would implement a Starcraft map editor type deal that would allow players to make Dungeons/Raids/BG's/Scenarios, with limited loot and gold options based on what they're creating. In-game, the map would appear on a separate LFD/LFR/BG pane but not award the same JP or VP for completion. Maps made incredibly well could go onto refinement by Blizzard and added as official Warcraft content.

Doing Blizzards job and no more Cataclysm content-lulls. Boom.
    Last edited by Dyros; 2012-11-07 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Grant Levels to your Alts, without RAF... on your own account.
    So much this. I'll even elaborate on how I would like to see it implemented. At max level, you turn on Alt XP, which would convert XP earned into banked XP to a cap instead of gold. It wouldn't be difficult to regulate at all.

Account wide guild-like bank.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the current reputation system, I'd like to have account wide reputation.

Deleted
    The ability to place raid markers on an enemy player in which the rest of my team can see. Tired of people not attacking healers...

Ability to "invade" raids, to gank other guild. That would be AMAYZING!!!
    "PvE is like playing chess against an opponent that makes the same moves everytime"

"PvP is like playing chess"

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AiAtola View Post
    Ability to "invade" raids, to gank other guild. That would be AMAYZING!!!
    I predict within 6 months the game would be dead.

PLAYER. MADE. CONTENT.

I would implement a Starcraft map editor type deal that would allow players to make Dungeons/Raids/BG's/Scenarios, with limited loot and gold options based on what they're creating. In-game, the map would appear on a separate LFD/LFR/BG pane but not award the same JP or VP for completion. Maps made incredibly well could go onto refinement by Blizzard and added as official Warcraft content.

Doing Blizzards job and no more Cataclysm content-lulls. Boom.
    I kind of like the way Valve handled player content for TF2. Not something where every crappy "siege of orgrimmar" remake gets into the game. But where players can create content and submit it to Blizzard. And every few months Blizz releases player-made content into the game.

Of course, Blizz would still be the ones making endgame raids...
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

- Mentoring system like in EQ, you group with a lower level person and you become their level.
    - Make all quests redoable but with alternate rewards.
    - Add an epic 1-90 story quest for each class.

- Yes, player/guild housing. Not to sit afk in but to show off your trophies and your creative skill. You really have to see some of the things people have created with player housing in EQ2 or older games like UO.

- Dungeons with puzzles and environment traps (think Legend of Zelda)
    - Dungeons that can change layout (randomized dungeons)

Deleted
    This....

Deleted
    I'd like transmog to work like mounts or pets.
    Once you acquire the model you can use it anytime without the hassle of managing inventory.
    Just make transmoging an item require a tome of the clear mind for example to keep a gold sink.

Character development. As in, you start out as a Novice, and then you choose your paths. At level 10, you can choose your direction, as in an Apprentice, Thief etcetera. Till you become a Mage, Arcanist etc. Would have different abilities, and less overall, as you wouldn't share a lot of abilities with your sister paths.

Also, balance.
    :>

Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    A faction that is red to itself and all other factions. Call it hardcore mode. Available on pvp servers only.
    On the surface this sounds AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    challeninge solo pve content. A new Heroic Zone.

A zone with mobs tuned about as hard as the raremobs are now. Every mob comes in packs of 2-3. and every mob have abilities that needs to be countered/interupted/avoided. There whould be no flying here and this zone is to be the soloversion of hard content, about as hard as heroic raids and challengemodes.
    Quests and dailys here will really get you engaged, you will actually have to work out tactics to complete the Qs. And named mobes are as long as bossfights with alot of abilities to react to in order to win.
    group Qs and "rare mobs" in this zone will be harder then CHallengemode bosses and will be a real feat just to defeat.

some mechanics whould have to be introduced so ppl not in your party cannot help you on mobs they are not tagged for and raids will not be allowed here. This content was made to be hard and challegneing and trivialzing it with large numbers of players will be prevented in any way possible.
    I love this idea, maybe make it an instanced zone to where only people in your group could join in the zone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senor Forum View Post
    Instanced housing areas. Let us buy houses in "suburb" kind of areas. Put a Tiller's type farm on the property, maybe a repair vendor, bank access, etc...

The areas should hold, I dunno, 20-50 houses. It could be be numbered zones and the numbers would increase the more houses sell.

Also, allow PVP in the housing areas on PVP servers.
    aion added a housing thing like that awile ago
    its just a zone for player houses
    with each area being aof a different season

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    WTB Scrolls of max engineering, inscription, and black smithing. PST with offer. Will trade Tailoring for Leather working [lvl 500+)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

10+ Year Old Account
    alot of the "asian" free to play games i play have a marriage/mentor system where you get extra dailies and such for when your married etc i personally dont do the marriage thing but the idea of it is nice

10+ Year Old Account
    main hand weps can be mogged into off hand or one handed weps and you can mog common and poor quality items, also that invisible leather shirt can be mogged
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Character development. As in, you start out as a Novice, and then you choose your paths. At level 10, you can choose your direction, as in an Apprentice, Thief etcetera. Till you become a Mage, Arcanist etc. Would have different abilities, and less overall, as you wouldn't share a lot of abilities with your sister paths.

Also, balance.
    :>
    sounds like what tabula rasa had but that game didnt last very long...