• YES

6 60.00%
  • NO

4 40.00%
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Is michael vick career over with the eagles

After last night lost do you think the eagles is done with Michael Vick

And this video you got to see he blame the media..................SERIOUS.............that your reason why your are failing and your team is 3-4 HEY ANDY CUT OR BENCH THIS A@@H###

Philadelphia QB Mike Vick Blames Media For Eagles Loss
    Last edited by WNYIRISHGUY; 2012-11-06 at 06:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    22/41 272yards 1TD, 1 interception
    6 rushes, 53 yards

SEVEN sacks, TWELVE hits

Anyone with half a brain knows Vick isn't the problem. That's why all the media wants to get rid of him.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    look at his state with the Falcon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael...tlanta_Falcons

to the Eagles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael...delphia_Eagles

HEY EAGLES FAN IF YOU LOSE THE PLAYOFF BLAME HIM ! AND HE WILL BLAME YOU AND THE MEDIA FOR HIS FAILURE

15+ Year Old Account
    Vick isn't the problem completely, but I think if Reid goes (he will) Vick will be going also since the Eagles have a way to get out of his contract after this season.

Deleted
    I could play O Line for the Eagles. He might as well be playing with a block of swiss cheese in front of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably, yes.

But I don't agree. Vick isn't the issue. Sure hes not some amazing elite QB, but hes better than the lower tiers of QBs. Hell, I would put him on par with Flacco who calls himself elite.

Deleted
    As much as I hate the eagles. Vick is not the proble. yes his turnovers are killing the team but a lot of those turnovers come on fumbles caused by getting hit behind the line of scrimmage due to the awful pass protection the eagles got. They also aren't using Shady as much as last year. Think they were in the redzone atleast twice where they didnt use Shady once and not converting on 5 trips is awful.

Their highly rated secondary are not getting it done. Asomugha is getting burned a lot and are just awful at tackling. Vick isn't the problem BUT when it comes to the point where the season is over for them, and would look that way if they lose next week to the Cowboys, I see no reason not to put in Nick foles. give the lad experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    3-5 actually

there's nobody ready to replace him

there's nobody to block for a possible replacement so he'd get clobbered too

they can't even roll out to get Vick out of the pocket because there are guys running free at him from the snap, its insane, replacing him with a big slow pocket passer is just asking for trouble, you get Foles in there and you might be looking at 9 sacks instead of 7 when you take away Vick's escapability

Vick is getting hit a lot and its affecting his accuracy, but you put the kid in there and he's gonna get hit repeatedly and then you've got the same problem, since if the ball is slightly off target nobody on the team seems capable of making a play on it

there's a whole lot of ugly on the offensive side of the ball that can't be attributed to any one player

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    he got hurt again and brought the rookie in !

but they still lost the games

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    he got hurt again and brought the rookie in !

but they still lost the games
    He is more than likely done for the year now. He is for sure not going to play next week and rumor has it the Eagles are going to shut Vick down and go into full tank mode. Foles looked terrible, terrible last week against Dallas. The same problems Vick has been dealing with Foles had to deal with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    He is more than likely done for the year now. He is for sure not going to play next week and rumor has it the Eagles are going to shut Vick down and go into full tank mode. Foles looked terrible, terrible last week against Dallas. The same problems Vick has been dealing with Foles had to deal with.
    Do they have anybody to back up Foles? Cause I expect the same thing to happen to him as did Vick.

I still stand by my opinion that Vick is incredibly tough after all those hits. That Arizona game was insane how hard he was getting smacked around.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Do they have anybody to back up Foles? Cause I expect the same thing to happen to him as did Vick.

I still stand by my opinion that Vick is incredibly tough after all those hits. That Arizona game was insane how hard he was getting smacked around.
    Trent Edwards is the Eagles back up back up iirc.