Just hit 90 on my shammy, few questions...

Just hit 90 last night, im specced enhancement and i pretty much have no clue what to do first as far as what faction i should work on first, or even where to go to do it. I pretty much hit 90 went to the Vale and logged.

I looked on sites for what faction seems to offer the best rewards for us so I could grind them out first.
    Im also herb/alch and cant find any factions offering new flasks/pots/elixir recipes. Is alch pretty much done once you hit 600?

Was the spacing really needed in this post?

OT: Alch recipes can be learned via making tons of the health pot or alchemical health pot, each of which has a small chance at a discovery of a flask, transmute, etc.

As far as reputation gains, my shaman is an alt so until 5.1 I won't be grinding dailies or reps for anything, even a +533423 agility helmet that makes me look like robocop.

Ok I lied. If there was a +533423 agility helmet that made me look like robocop I'd probably be grinding it right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get use out of just about any faction. It depends on how quickly you want to gear and if you'll be raiding. I personally went for the Golden Lotus ring first since I only saw one 489 ring in MV. I didn't want to spend VP on something I'd have the chance of dropping immediately. You won't be able to start Shado-Pan or August Celestials until Golden Lotus reaches revered anyway, so you might as well start with them. Just focus on getting your gear reforged and gemmed and getting yourself to hit/expertise caps. After that, mastery or haste are both great secondary stats for us. Mastery is more consistently better, but your best bet is to not really reforge out of haste for mastery's sake. Have a healthy amount of both and reforge out of crit when possible to meet your hit/expertise goals. Also remember that going a little over on hit isn't terrible as you still gain a small benefit in white swings, but any more than 7.5% expertise will be wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    Was the spacing really needed in this post?

OT: Alch recipes can be learned via making tons of the health pot or alchemical health pot, each of which has a small chance at a discovery of a flask, transmute, etc.

As far as reputation gains, my shaman is an alt so until 5.1 I won't be grinding dailies or reps for anything, even a +533423 agility helmet that makes me look like robocop.

Ok I lied. If there was a +533423 agility helmet that made me look like robocop I'd probably be grinding it right now.
    Just to complete, you discover new recipes doing any MoP potion that gives a skill point, not just health pot or alchemical health pot
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Its important to get Revered with Golden Lotus first in my opinion because you can't do Shado-Pan or August Celestials until you've done that. I worked on Golden Lotus and Cloud Serpent (for the mount), and then Klaxxi and Shadow Pan. Now I'm doing August Celestials.