Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Mostly true, but Leap of Faith I don't think is better than Demonic Circle (cooldown, LOS requirement). Affliction is basically a dead spec at this point due to malefic grasp (big difference between this and mind flay, the latter as a filler is far, far superior). Shadow is definitely by far the stronger PvP spec it seems, this season (unlike Cataclysm).

Why not just be honest and say that the warlock is flat out worse, which is what the entire first half of your post implied?
    I did not mean to imply that Leap of Faith was better than Circle, I only meant that the maps that make circle strong are the same that make leap of faith strong.

Additionally, I never said warlocks were worse than shadowpriests. It seems to me that you're only viewing this discussion from a perspective of shadowpriest vs afflilock while warlocks have 2 other dps specs they can turn to, demonology being the strongest one (probably) as of now. The burst that can be put out with chaos waves is astounding.

While Shadowpriest may be viable for a larger variety of setups, I still hold to my statement about it being a matter of preference.

Deleted
    If you feel outclassed by a shadowpriest, you're a bad warlock. Simples.

Destro Warlocks are just Fire Mages too right? And Balance Druids and Elemental Shamans are also the same. Also Feral Druids and Rogues are the same, right? And what about those filthy DKs and RetPaladins? Surely they're cut from the same fabric! And god forbid, resto shamans and monks!

15+ Year Old Account
    Shadowpriests are sissies, warlocks are not.
    A warlock should perferm better in both pve and pvp just cos we are awesome and SP players are boyscout sissies
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-12-01 at 01:48 PM.

Shadown priests and affliction locks do have some similarities but couldn't be further apart with demo and destro. Being that shadow priests are hybrids they are much more streamlined to balance their utility nature. I prefer shadow priests to affliction atm in MOP but thats a personal thing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shennanigans View Post
    Shadown priests and affliction locks do have some similarities but couldn't be further apart with demo and destro. Being that shadow priests are hybrids they are much more streamlined to balance their utility nature. I prefer shadow priests to affliction atm in MOP but thats a personal thing
    This is interesting. Why? I LOVE Affliction as it is now, while I HATED it in WOTLK and Cata.