Eclipse and Dots

When you enter an eclipse, for this example we'll say you're in lunar and there is heavy movement where you can just cast dots which should you use?

Example: In Lunar eclipse, both sunfire and moonfire are on target. Do you want A) Spam moonfire and let sunfire tick as you are in lunar eclipse or B) Spam sunfire and let Lunar tick since you are in a lunar eclipse or C) Let both dots tick and just move.

10+ Year Old Account
    You want to keep both dots up but spam either Moonfire if you are in Lunar or Sunfire if you are in Solar. Spam whatever "Moonfire" that has the box around it and keep the other one up. I.E. Elegon Sparks
    Back in my day, we killed bosses 400 times a day...uphill both ways...in the snow...and we fucking liked it. In related news, I hear that uninstalling WoW completely from your hard drive and then reinstalling it resets your RNG numbers. -septor

Quote Originally Posted by Tumadre80 View Post
    You want to keep both dots up but spam either Moonfire if you are in Lunar or Sunfire if you are in Solar. Spam whatever "Moonfire" that has the box around it and keep the other one up. I.E. Elegon Sparks
    Excellent, that's what I needed to know. Thanks.