Deleted

I unlocked atonement at level 38.

I thought you were supposed to have it at level 60?

I still have no Archangel. Has anyone else encountered this when leveleing a new disc priest?

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 10:58 PM ----------

No one else had this happen then?

I'm pretty sure it's a bug. I don't know whether they've changed it or the tooltip isn't displaying properly though.

According to the talent calculator (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/tool/talent-calculator), Atonement is supposed to be 38, and Archangel is supposed to be 50. It's normally been well out of date, but perhaps it's up to the minute for once!

15+ Year Old Account
    getting atonement earlier is fine, u can literally just dps in dungeons to make everything go that little bit faster, while leveling my priest just before MoP release I was topping meters all the way into cata content =D

That sounds like a bug really. My Priest alt is level 47 and she doesn't have Atonement yet. The spellbook says I'll get it at 60.

Deleted
    Leveling my second priest as disc through dungeons, and got Atonement both times at lvl 38. Asked about this on EU forums, but got no reply from a "blue", so i hope that's a tooltip bug.