Thread: Dont judge me!!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I've been unemployed for two years now.

Don't judge me.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

I click, backpeddle, and use the default UI in WoW.
    I hate dogs and cats.
    I hate grammar nazies and people who dont understand dialects exist.

Dont judge me.

---------- Post added 2012-11-09 at 06:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I am somehow always kind of surprised (and a little disappointed) when I meet a guildie and they look nothing like their in-game character >.<
    Don't judge me.
    I had a guildie that did look like their draenai toon. A cueball with a refrigerator shaped chest. Only difference was he wasnt blue or had a tail. I think.

Blademaster
    i despise religious people, especially muslims cause of their biggotry.
    here in germany we got tons of muslims who bingedrink on weekends but praise allah and don't eat pig. disgusting double standards.

this is nothing you could judge somebody for, rather praise him, don't even know why i post ITT.

There's no room for hate in my life, I don't hate anyone or anything. Life's to precious to be bother with hating stuff you can't change anyway.

Go ahead and judge me

Blademaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    So great that we can have a thread like this. I've counted 3 posts in the thread so far that display blatant racism. I wonder if the mods will do anything, or if they'll just leave it because this thread has a gimmick.

racism is based in the irrational belief that race would change your intelligenc or general worth as a human. religion is mostly a decision you make or a decision your parents made you aren't mature enough to break out of. if somebody tells you he believes in witches, fairies and the sandman, can you still take him seriously?
    racism is a whole other things. to be disgusted by religious followers in the only rational possibility.

I hate people that drive at the speed limit or slower.
    Dont Judge Me.

I hate Dr Who and the color pink.

Don't Judge Me.

I pity fucked an ugly girl on her birthday.
    Dont judge me
    Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    Sigma : Super Intelligent Giant Moldy Anchovy

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I'm allergic to gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, nuts, and coconut. Pretty much everything that is in normal food.

Don't feed me.
    Fixed.

I once broke my monitor because i had a lagspike while doing dailys back in wotlk. You know the one where you had to get on a horse and kill one gazillion mobs. Then i laughed, just to show my friend who was sitting right next to me that it wasn't a big deal. On the inside i was trying to kill myself using the force. Alas, i did not succeed. My force is weak as shit.
    Don't judge me, homeslice.
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

I find most things under the name Monty Python to be unfunny and boring. I can respect the fact that the creators are really smart, but I'm not going to pretend to like it in order to make myself seem "smart" in the eyes of my peers. With that being said, I utterly despise people that are under the impression that if you don't like Monty Python, you're unintelligent. I immediately regard these people as morons.

Don't judge me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bighead View Post
    I find most things under the name Monty Python to be unfunny and boring. I can respect the fact that the creators are really smart, but I'm not going to pretend to like it in order to make myself seem "smart" in the eyes of my peers. With that being said, I utterly despise people that are under the impression that if you don't like Monty Python, you're unintelligent. I immediately regard these people as morons.

Don't judge me.
    i wouldn't call you unintelligent if you didn't like Monty Python, i would however question your sense of humour, but there is no judging here, so i shall let it pass . . . =p

I've lurked on these forums for a very long time, and I've never posted before now.

Don't judge me.

I have a huge fetish for Darth Maul and have my own little shrine to him in my room, including a lifesize cardboard cut out that I use as a hat stand

don't judge me- well ok, it's fair to judge me for that. I'm a crazy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

I don't like any Miyazaki film other than Mononoke, and think they are over-rated. I also liked the Transformer movies ONLY because they had Peter Cullen from the 80s cartoon reprise his role as Optimus Prime's voice. Also, The Amazing Spiderman movie wasn't as terrible as everyone makes it out to be (though still not too great).

Don't judge me.

I killed a puppy once.

Don't Judge me!

I actually like watching the notebook with my girlfriend...

dont judge me......
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

I like to dance and sing in the shower.

Don't judge me.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I like to dance and sing in the shower.

Don't judge me.
    Used to? I still do! Well, when I'm not just sitting under the spray and letting myself relax.

Don't judge me.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

I hate Slender man, and My little pony.
    Don't judge me.

I'm.....a keyboard turner.
    *lighting strike*

Don't judge me.

and I like ponies. I'm over caring if people judge me over that or not though.