Thread: Dont judge me!!

Page 1 of 13
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Dont judge me!!

    So gonna start a new thread. most of us dont know each other even so the internet as always is anything goes. well i watched a show a while ago called "guy code" well 1 of the segments was called "dont judge me" well tell us something you did once or have done and might possibly still do. ...its ok as long as you type "dont judge me" ill go 1st as an example.


    Im not gay but i flirt with guys online for free stuff...dont judge me.

    Mod Edit: Further racism, religion hate and nation bashing will not be tolerated. There is no need or want for it in these forums. It's called Fun Stuff for a reason. Let's keep it that way.

    9th November 2012
    Last edited by Dyra; 2012-11-09 at 12:29 PM.
    my friend code...

    5241-1925-7760 name toasty

    up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

  2. #2
    I am Murloc! Bananarepublic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,216
    I still use Youtube for music and dislike zombie games a great deal.

    Don't judge me.

  3. #3
    I'm black.

    Don't judge me.


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    So gonna start a new thread. most of us dont know each other even so the internet as always is anything goes. well i watched a show a while ago called "guy code" well 1 of the segments was called "dont judge me" well tell us something you did once or have done and might possibly still do. ...its ok as long as you type "dont judge me" ill go 1st as an example.


    Im not gay but i flirt with guys online for free stuff...dont judge me.
    I hate the new batman movie.
    Don't judge me.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    My Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jtbrig7390 "fallow for streaming details and all types of game updates"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

  5. #5
    Scarab Lord MasterOfKnees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    4,844
    I'm not interested in the Presidential Election or Halo 4. I'm however hyped as shit for November 10th because of Season 3 for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic starting. Don't judge me.

  6. #6
    Banned Ms Andry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North of the law
    Posts
    1,120
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I'm black.

    Don't judge me.
    Get out of this thread.

    don't judge me

  7. #7
    Moderator Pendulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Treno
    Posts
    13,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I hate the new batman movie.
    Don't judge me.
    On that note:

    I liked the Green Lantern movie...

    General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    I'm not interested in the Presidential Election or Halo 4. I'm however hyped as shit for November 10th because of Season 3 for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic starting. Don't judge me.
    Impossible not to judge you.

  9. #9
    I judged you
    Don't judge me

  10. #10
    I have a list of names. About two dozen. Right now they mean nothing, but if something terrible were to happen (like a zombie apocalypse or some other form of fall of modern society) then I would go down the list and pay them all a visit.

    I am petty.

    Don't judge me.
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

    Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

  11. #11
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,395
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    I'm black.

    Don't judge me.
    I don't like black people.

    don't judge me.


  12. #12
    I'm Canadian.

    Don't judge me.

  13. #13
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    953
    I hate bronies.

    Judge them.

  14. #14
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Jönköping, Sweden
    Posts
    60
    I hate religious people.

    Dont' judge me.
    Don't try to fix what's not broken~

  15. #15
    I wax my carrot to futanari images.

    Google it if you have to (obviously NSFW), but don't judge me.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

  16. #16
    Ahm..I don't think I hate things.

    Don't judge me!

  17. #17
    Blademaster Rhiven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    33
    I hate people who hate people for arbitrary reasons.

    Don't judge me.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I hate the new batman movie.
    Don't judge me.
    I'm sorry, but it's impossible for me to not judge you for hating Dark Knight Rises.

    I...Am pretty arrogant, and because I'm a science major on the path to med school, I consider myself a Doctor, so much so that when I go to the doctor for checkups I tell the doctor just to take my blood and that otherwise I'm fine and don't let her perform the entire exam.

    Don't judge me.

  19. #19
    Scarab Lord Gandrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,807
    i'm a chronic masturbator

    don't judge me
    You get a thumbs up, pat on the back and a "way to go" from your label every day, looking boy
    Hey, looking boy, what you say looking boy? I get a "hell yeah" from Dre, looking boy
    I work for everything I have, never asked nobody for shit. Get outta my face, looking boy


  20. #20
    The Patient
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Kingdom of Lordaeron.
    Posts
    222
    I think that the MoP daily rep system is the most retarded thing in all the expacs.

    Don't judge me!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •