Thread: Dont judge me!!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a sadistic man, filled with erotic thoughs about both sexes, likes to see someone get hurt and have a God complex.

You can't judge me.

15+ Year Old Account
    i would rather see mankind burn to ashes than to see nature disappear.

Do not judge me.
    'Something's awry.' -Duhgan 'Bel' beltayn

'A Man choses, a Slave obeys.' -Andrew Rayn

Deleted

- Don't judge me

Deleted
    I think that sweden will implode in 10 years

- Don't judge me

I seriously want the US economy to implode on 12/21/12 just to be able to say "Hey, someone predicted something right!"

- Don't judge me
    Moo.

Deleted
    I insist that ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) will be the first real contender to World of Warcraft, and will be a great game.

Don't judge me.

I download movies and tv shows legally from iTunes. Songs and video game emulators are an different thing.

Don't judge me!
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Tesk View Post
    I insist that ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) will be the first real contender to World of Warcraft, and will be a great game.

Don't judge me.
    ESO is going to be amazing, and multiple games (TOR, Rift, GW2, even Aion and Tera) that I think make WoW look like the terrible game it is.

Don't judge me.

Let's see: I'm a bisexual male, I like K-pop, I like 80's music in general, I abhor people who assume or jump to conclusions or take to extremes or choose to be ignorant, I absolutely hate the color yellow, I secretly keep mountains of negative information about people to unleash should they ever betray me even if they're people I'd trust with my life under normal circumstances (yes, I know that sounds contradictory, but I always like to keep my bases covered no matter what). I hate religion, but am neutral towards people who are religious as long as they don't try to shove it down my throat. I hate people who are racist because I consider it willful ignorance, and like I said, I hate people who choose to be ignorant. I appear bitter towards humanity in general, but I wish I could save people from their own idiocy. I wish everyone was neutral about everything and would stop thinking they're better or worse or know shit when they don't.

Oh and I love Adventure Time.

Don't judge anyone, you don't know shit.
    Last edited by Biske; 2012-11-08 at 09:26 PM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm allergic to gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, nuts, and coconut. Pretty much everything that is in normal food.

Don't judge me.

Deleted
    I love obeying traffic laws, even when I'm driving at night in a deserted area.
    Don't judge me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not old.

Don't judge me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a Level 80 Twink =3... I am also Scotish and love Haggis but cant understand why Americans eat squirrel...

Dont Judge me!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm better then all of you.

Do't judge me
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I hate welsh sheep shaggers

Dont judge me.

Infracted
    Last edited by Dyra; 2012-11-09 at 12:22 AM.
    I'm Clara the impossible girl, and I was born to save the Doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I have a list of names. About two dozen. Right now they mean nothing, but if something terrible were to happen (like a zombie apocalypse or some other form of fall of modern society) then I would go down the list and pay them all a visit.

I am petty.

Don't judge me.
    if this is modern society we have allready fallen but hey dont judge me
    Ordo ad chao

Quote Originally Posted by Jaroko View Post
    I am a Level 80 Twink =3... I am also Scotish and love Haggis but cant understand why Americans eat squirrel...

Dont Judge me!!
    Wait what...I don't think I've ever had squirrel and don't know anyone who has.

I think I have a better understanding of class mechanics and balance than the developers.

Don't judge me.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

The only time I judge people, comes on a basis of their deeds. I don't judge anyone based off of first appearances, I feel like everyone is going through their own struggle. A struggle that I might not have the perspective to even begin to understand. I feel like I'm just as flawed in certain areas as anyone else.

Don't judge me.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8