Thread: Dont judge me!!

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hate Dr Who and the color pink.

Don't Judge Me.

Deleted
    I pity fucked an ugly girl on her birthday.
    Dont judge me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I'm allergic to gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, nuts, and coconut. Pretty much everything that is in normal food.

Don't feed me.
    Fixed.

I once broke my monitor because i had a lagspike while doing dailys back in wotlk. You know the one where you had to get on a horse and kill one gazillion mobs. Then i laughed, just to show my friend who was sitting right next to me that it wasn't a big deal. On the inside i was trying to kill myself using the force. Alas, i did not succeed. My force is weak as shit.
    Don't judge me, homeslice.
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

I find most things under the name Monty Python to be unfunny and boring. I can respect the fact that the creators are really smart, but I'm not going to pretend to like it in order to make myself seem "smart" in the eyes of my peers. With that being said, I utterly despise people that are under the impression that if you don't like Monty Python, you're unintelligent. I immediately regard these people as morons.

Don't judge me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bighead View Post
    I find most things under the name Monty Python to be unfunny and boring. I can respect the fact that the creators are really smart, but I'm not going to pretend to like it in order to make myself seem "smart" in the eyes of my peers. With that being said, I utterly despise people that are under the impression that if you don't like Monty Python, you're unintelligent. I immediately regard these people as morons.

Don't judge me.
    i wouldn't call you unintelligent if you didn't like Monty Python, i would however question your sense of humour, but there is no judging here, so i shall let it pass . . . =p

10+ Year Old Account
    I've lurked on these forums for a very long time, and I've never posted before now.

Don't judge me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a huge fetish for Darth Maul and have my own little shrine to him in my room, including a lifesize cardboard cut out that I use as a hat stand

don't judge me- well ok, it's fair to judge me for that. I'm a crazy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

I don't like any Miyazaki film other than Mononoke, and think they are over-rated. I also liked the Transformer movies ONLY because they had Peter Cullen from the 80s cartoon reprise his role as Optimus Prime's voice. Also, The Amazing Spiderman movie wasn't as terrible as everyone makes it out to be (though still not too great).

Don't judge me.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I killed a puppy once.

Don't Judge me!

I actually like watching the notebook with my girlfriend...

dont judge me......
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

Deleted
    I like to dance and sing in the shower.

Don't judge me.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I like to dance and sing in the shower.

Don't judge me.
    Used to? I still do! Well, when I'm not just sitting under the spray and letting myself relax.

Don't judge me.
    I am the BEASTMASTER. What are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    It's like saying "Why train up as a football team and go and play in the World Cup, when any random groups of people are playing Football down the park all the time! Footballs too accessable for everyone, GZ Blizzard!"

Deleted
    I hate Slender man, and My little pony.
    Don't judge me.

I'm.....a keyboard turner.
    *lighting strike*

Don't judge me.

and I like ponies. I'm over caring if people judge me over that or not though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I.. don't have anything to post on this thread.

Don't judge me.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

You know those cups of marinara sauce that they serve you with your food at some restaurants? If even a tiny bit of the sauce gets on any of the food on my plate, I won't eat it.

Don't judge me :x

I once ate 64 Oreos as a dare in trade chat.

Don't judge me!

Deleted
    Ok i won't judge you :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Facedesk View Post
    Fixed.
    I have to admit, I laughed. I'm not going to lie though, finding things to eat is a massive challenge. I end up eating the same 7-8 things almost every day. It's why when people say "dieting is too hard" that I kind of just roll my eyes.

Back on topic:
    I think Cowboy Bebop is totally overrated. Almost nothing that happens in that show is related to anything else that happens. Either that or I'm just so bored that I can't watch enough episodes to connect them.

Don't judge me.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-11-11 at 10:16 AM.

Deleted
    I miss CS while playing LoL.

Don't judge me.