What happend to Ravencrest?

I have been on Ravencrest for about 5 years now. And every single year without a single day of its been crowded with duelers otuside ironforge/stormwind.

During MoP its been COMPLETLY empty.
    I walked outside today and even with cross zones I did not find a single person.

Did everyone who played pvp quit MoP this quickly?

I know theses stormscale but my server from going to the most populated alliance server with pvpe'rs to completly dead. Not a single one left

Bloodsail Admiral Master Jinora's Avatar
    well, they dueled for so long, eventually they started to die off from all the stabbing. Now there is no more dueling.
    "Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind."
    — Zaheer

There's plenty things to do right not then dueling outside SW. I have to say, calling the most populated Alliance realm on EU-EN as "completely dead" is just ignorant, it's just that people have better things to do in the start of the expansion then dueling outside a city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevra View Post
    It's a #$^&*@ fantasy game. You're a blue space goat riding around on flying serpents killing dragons the size of continents. And you're wondering why a gryphon doesn't look like an eagle?

They're doing the content? I remember the entire server crashing because so many people were hunting sha of anger b4.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne