Brood of Nozdormu

Do you still get reputation for killing mobs after hitting 2999/3000 on neutral or do you have to turn in insignia from then on to reach higher reputation level?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't quote me, it's been a long time. I believe you get rep from trash mobs till friendly, then from honored on it's boss kills and turn ins.

2999/3000 Neutral is the stop point for trash

From then on it is Qiraji Lord Insignias and killing C'Thun to get further. Oh, and turning in the quests for your T2.5 set, or for turning in an Armament/Regalia w/ 3 Elementium Ingots for a weapon just before C'Thun (I think).
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    2999/3000 Neutral is the stop point for trash

From then on it is Qiraji Lord Insignias and killing C'Thun to get further. Oh, and turning in the quests for your T2.5 set, or for turning in an Armament/Regalia w/ 3 Elementium Ingots for a weapon just before C'Thun (I think).
    Bah. I have 13 Qiraji Lord Insignias. Guess I should save those for later then.

Yeah, by the time you hit the rep cap, you'll probably have enough artifacts and insignias to just turn in to at least 17k revered.