Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[PST] "Its All Relative" 10 man 3d/wk *Weekend* Guild (6/6 Normal, 2/6 Normal)

Hello everyone,

So you are interested in a weekend raiding guild? Well first let me tell you a little about the guild. This is a FRESH start up guild, We are lvl 9 as of right now because we decided not to buy a lvl 25 guild. The guild consists of myself as GM/raid leader and some core members from a previous guild. We as a group do not have the time during week days so we decided that we wanted to start a weekend group of which our main focus is progression.

Also we are on US - Tichondrius Alliance

Current Progression
    Mogu'shan Vaults
    Normal : 6/6
    Heroic : 1/6

Heart of Fear
    Normal : 5/6
    Heroic : 0/6

Terrace of Endless Spring
    Normal : 0/4
    Heroic : n/a

Raiding Schedule
    Friday : 7:00PM - 11:00PM PST
    Saturday : 7:00PM - 11:00PM PST
    Sunday : 7:00PM - 11:00PM PST

**Raid invites will ALWAYS start at 6:50PM and the raid will NEVER go past 11:00PM NO EXCEPTIONS**

I am looking for people that are willing to actually raid on the weekend, I would like to have a roster of 10 POSSIBLY 11 people which means that the people I recruit must be dedicated to the guild and maintain a HIGH attendance.

What we are looking for
    I am currently looking for people that can maintain a 100% attendance. At this time I am not to worried about CURRENT progression however past experience with raiding will greatly help you. You must have sufficient knowledge of your class beyond the basics (Know how to min/max... etc). And have the drive to do whatever it takes for the guild to progress.

At this time I do not have a website for the guild because I really don't see the point of one as of right now.

If you are interested in the guild or have any questions please contact me via battle.net (House#1153). Typically speaking I am not on very much during the week however I am on during weekends usually a fair amount. If you are inquiring about joining please have DPS or Healing logs of which we can pick apart and also be ready to chat via mumble. Thank you for taking the time to read this and if this sounds like something that you want then please contact me, if not then I wish you the best of luck in your search of a guild that will fit you.

Currently Recruiting
    HIGH
    1 x Prot Paladin
    OR
    1 x Holy Paladin
    Last edited by Quackomatic; 2012-11-23 at 06:37 AM.

As quack has appeared to neglect, we are on Tichondrius Alliance.

Roses are red, violets are blue, their is always an Asian, better then you.

Still after the same classes listed above!

still on the look out, let me know asap and we will see what we can do.

Still looking for key members. Will be online tonight so feel free to message me with any questions you have.

online now! PST for more info!

to the tippy top!

Show me potato SALAD......!

What's this? We just need a healer?!

Awesome!

Cat fact of the day:
    The cat has been living in close association with humans for somewhere between 3,500 and 8,000 years.

That's pretty vague.

Still looking for ONE healer!

Another cat fact:
    A kitten's call (meow) first starts out as a high-pitched squeak-like sound when very young, but then deepens over time. However, some cats do not exercise their voices often, so their call may remain similar to that of a kitten through adulthood.

May the odds be ever in your favor

i wants a watcha madinky!

still recruiting, possibly looking for a tank (not paladin)

possibly looking to get a warrior!

Our tank has decided that the timezone differences are too much for him, and as such, we are in need of a competent off-tank.

immediate position open for a off tank pally, contact me asap!