Thread: Ank macro?

15+ Year Old Account

Ank macro?

Does anyone know of a macro to "use" ank? Sometimes I get UI bugs, my ank will be up, however, I won't have the option to use it. Any ideas?

No way to use it unless the window is present.

Would simply /cast Reincarnation work?

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    Would simply /cast Reincarnation work?
    No, "Reincarnation" is a passive ability. It's a server-side script that determines whether or not to pop up the window allowing you to select Reincarnation upon death. This script is only triggered when you die.

But is there a script command that you could bind that basically accepts the ankh? Yes, I know we're talking centiseconds saved here, but I want to save those =)

Even if there where i would never use that. If you die in an AoE ability, and gets instant ressed you risk getting killed just as fast.

I like the ability to hold off on my ankh til i see it worth while and "save" to use it.
    Too many times have i used it at the wrong times on Stone Guard and gotten instant-killed after ressing myself.

But again i dont think its possible (or allowed by blizz) to make such a script since it goes beyond what a macro can do.

As Lysakers says, even if it were possible, it'd be foolish to have a macro or script that would automatically accept the ankh.
    More often than not, you'd get slaughtered by whatever killed you half a second ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    As Lysakers says, even if it were possible, it'd be foolish to have a macro or script that would automatically accept the ankh.
    More often than not, you'd get slaughtered by whatever killed you half a second ago.

I'm not saying, use one automatically, just have an option to press the spell and use when you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only "macro" I know for Reincarnate/Anhk is

#Showtooltip Reincarnate

All that will do is give you a icon you can put on your action bars so you can see the CD of it. other than that there really isn't a macro for it.

Deleted
    I only know of a script to release corpse...

Which went something like /script RepopMe()