Divine Insight vs Twist of fate, which bosses should I change?

Yo guys!

I just came back from a 3-4 months break and decided to roll my shadow priest to my main due my guild needed one.
    I haven't really had the time yet to read everything about shadow so I'm just gonna ask here quickly.

In MSV, at what bosses should I go with Twist of fate/Divine insight and why?
    You could probably use this as a template:

The Stone Guard:
    Why?
    Feng the Accursed:
    Why?
    Gara'jal the Spiritbinder:
    Why?
    The Spirit Kings:
    Why?
    Elegon:
    Why?
    Will of the Emperor:
    Why?

If you don't mind I'd like the answer for both normal and heroics.
    I'm also off for today so I thank you in advance and good night my fellow pirates!
    I'm a kittycat

Deleted
    Stone Guard: DI, SW:P ticking on more than 1 target, more procs
    Feng: DI, last 20% of the fight doesn't last very long, I get more deeps with DI (ToF might be better for hc due to there being adds)
    Spiritbinder: ToF, High uptime due to adds dying in spirit phase/proccing ToF on totems when you don't go in
    Spirit kings: ToF, Moderate uptime due to having bosses/adds sub 20% a lot during the fight, not a huge increase over DI
    Elegon: ToF, Lot's of adds, very high uptime
    Will: ToF, lot's of adds, very high uptime.

The genereal rule of thumb is if there are periods where there's alot below 20% hp then go ToF to keep the highest uptime of it, if there's more then 1 target but they aren't below 20% very often(Stone guard fro instance) Then DI is better, DI will generally be better on a pure single target fight where the last 20% isn't that important/a burn.

also, see here: http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2173
    Last edited by mmoc8ea31c118b; 2012-11-06 at 11:28 PM.

Be aware that ToF procs of healing as well, meaning you can proc it by sniping a PoM/Renew on someone during a heavy AoE phase, such as Earthquake on Feng.

But on the other hand, no matter what you do on Feng, you'll finish last
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years