Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Keep digging yourself a hole mate. I bet you haven't even killed stone dogs normal mode.
    You act like its hard.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp View Post
    You act like its hard.
    He's actually implying the complete opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenethon View Post
    He's actually implying the complete opposite.
    He is. He is also completely proving that he never even looked at even my alt guild posted in my comment which is 1/6 Heroic. Which, no, isnt great, but this is the guild I use to play with my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    He is. He is also completely proving that he never even looked at even my alt guild posted in my comment which is 1/6 Heroic. Which, no, isnt great, but this is the guild I use to play with my friends.
    Account-wide achievements would suggest that is the furthest you have progressed this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurako View Post
    Account-wide achievements would suggest that is the furthest you have progressed this tier.
    Well I dont know why that is, because Ive killed Feng, Garajal and Elegon as well.

Keep digging yourself a hole mate. I bet you haven't even killed stone dogs normal mode.
    Weren't you the one exhorting people to keep this thread free of distractions earlier? Follow your own advice.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Well I dont know why that is, because Ive killed Feng, Garajal and Elegon as well.
    So the account wide achieves are wrong and your not lying?

I'm happy paragon is still on top, even though it is not by much. I hope they get the first garalon kill and I also hope Blizzard does a better job balancing 25/10 when they open up terrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I'm happy paragon is still on top, even though it is not by much. I hope they get the first garalon kill and I also hope Blizzard does a better job balancing 25/10 when they open up terrace.
    garalons already been killed for a while, few of em on last boss

So the account wide achieves are wrong and your not lying?
    I dont really see any reason to lie to people for no reason on the internet. I cant force you to believe me, but no, I am not lying. It could very well be that its bugged due to my other toon being on a separate account on the same Battle.net, but I dont know why that would be affecting it.

---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 04:22 AM ----------

Have there been any peeps from Paragons IRC? I dont have the information or I would look for myself :P

I'm quite impressed at how steveyboy was able to change the conversation from people calling him out on his stupidity to moveth's guild. The transition was Paragon-Heroic-Ragnaros smoothed.

Quote Originally Posted by Einchy View Post
    I'm quite impressed at how steveyboy was able to change the conversation from people calling him out on his stupidity to moveth's guild. The transition was Paragon-Heroic-Ragnaros smoothed.
    It was rather impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post
    IMO it is really interesting to see if Empress will be killed first by the best 25M EU guild, the best 25M US guild, or the best 10M guild.

However, all this blind favoritism/hatred for 10m/25m is so pathetic. Seriously, there is like one 10 man guild working on heroic amber shaper (Paragon), and Blizzard hotfixes the boss.... and you assume that clearly it is cause the boss was too hard, and had nothing to do with the boss being broken......... This isn't your average guild wiping on it and saying it is incredibly difficult on 10 man, it is the best 10 man guild in the world.

People are so terrified that if somehow Paragon clears 10 man HoF first then their entire world shatters....... if Paragon clears 10 man first doesnt that just prove that HoF was easier on 10 man, and that 25 man truly is the harder difficulty? If you have 10 amazing players who can kill a boss in 5 hours, and you have 25 equally amazing players who need 10 hours on the same boss, one can assume that in general the 25 man difficulty was harder.... and isn't that what all 25 man guilds want?

God, you come to the forums only to see 25 man guilds whine about how they are the only true difficulty in this game, and then when their difficulty is actually harder than 10 man they whine about it...... don't you want 10 man to be easier so that it proves that 25 man is the true difficulty??????????

FFS, either way Paragon/Method/BL/Vodka/(insert top world guild here) are amazing guilds with amazing players and dedication, and all you care about is yourself and making sure you play the game the way on the "correct" or "better" difficulty (whatever that even means).

Just accept the fact that it is impossible to balance both 10 and 25 man, and that some fights will be harder than others, and that Blizzard does a piss poor job of actually testing these fights themselves and some bosses will be extremely buggy on certain difficulties and will need FIXES (not nerfs) before they are killed, and other fights will need NERFS (Vizier) before it is killed.
    since paragon has an history of wold first boss kills that doesnt prove it. what would prove it is a 25man guild that is norm top 10-15 in world switch to 10 man then get world first not number 1 guild switch and still number 1 guild.

Since this is an actual progression update thread, I have an update!

Vodka just killed Amber Shaper, and now joins Blood Legion, Method and Paragon on Empress.
    Last edited by Theiea; 2012-11-10 at 07:31 AM.

Gratz to Vodka

10+ Year Old Account
    Method vs. 25 man heroic Imperial Vizier Zor'lok:

As said in the video:
    Touhou called, they want their boss back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disappointed by the lack of nerd screams

Exodus is also on Emperess now.

I think evreyone must have been sick of that fucking boss by then.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Deleted
    gz to the world firsts and all, but what the actual fuck is envy doing?