Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well grats Dream Paragon on World First 10 man and Method World First 25 man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sookiie View Post
    With Vizier impossible, nobody had a headstart. So please, stop. Blood Legion were first.
    You have to keep in mind that it was midnight in EU when the hotfix was implemented, whereas it was a good chuck of hours earlier in the US, hence the US got more "actual" progression time.

Not saying that Blood Legion didn't get it first, because they deserve their long awaited world's first, but Im just trying to keep facts in check.
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2012-11-12 at 10:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    Well grats Dream Paragon on World First 10 man and Method World First 25 man.
    Im a Method fan boi.

Metod, they were 3th. Not 1first. LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by parish View Post
    Im a Method fan boi.

Metod, they were 3th. Not 1first. LOL.
    wowprogress says differently, and since I no longer play this game, that's what I'm going off of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

wasnt amber shaper impossible to kill on 10man until they hotfixed it? so since no one killed the 1st boss until it hotfixed you cant count the extra time US guilds got, but would you count the hours(not sure how many) paragon wiped on amber-shaper before they hotfixed it and killed it 3 attempts later? personally idc either way, just worth mentioning for these people counting the extra time US got
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    wasnt amber shaper impossible to kill on 10man until they hotfixed it? so since no one killed the 1st boss until it hotfixed you cant count the extra time US guilds got, but would you count the hours(not sure how many) paragon wiped on amber-shaper before they hotfixed it and killed it 3 attempts later? personally idc either way, just worth mentioning for these people counting the extra time US got
    I really don't care about the race at all, but I noted the kill times up top for Amber Shaper and Grand Empress. From time of Amber Shaper kill to Grand Empress kill Blood Legion did it quickest. All this talk about headstarts and hotfixes is meaningless. Start the clock for when each guild was 5/6H and Blood Legion is first overall.

We will never know what would have happened if the current version of the first boss had been what was launched on the US servers from day 1. And you know what? It doesn't matter! Just enjoy playing the game and be happy for people who killed bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    What hotfix? I could be missing something, but I've looked through the hotfix notes and all I can see for Amber Shaper is buffs in 25 man making it harder, but before anyone missed it.

Not being rude or anything, just wondering if I missed it or if this is just a rumor going around.

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    1. above information is eliminating the "headstart"
    2. pretty sure they didn't have a "headstart" on empress. method killed the first boss before anyone else thus they had more time on the next boss. "headstart" is meaningless.
    you know what race start from starting line (after patch launched) not from check point(1st boss killed).
    Who was the fastest in last lap is won the race - your second statement is like that.

I am not fanboy of any guild and this is not even proper race.

People are probably too busy bickering to notice, but Wraith and Vodka both downed Emperess now, making the total 4 kills on 25HC and 1 on 10HC.

Grats vodka 6/6

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations to Wraith and vodka as well on clearing HoF heroic - well done!
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    wowprogress says differently, and since I no longer play this game, that's what I'm going off of.
    Wowprogress says Blood Legion killed it first. Sheesh.

Encounter Time (GMT) Videos World US Realm Score
    H: Grand Empress Shek'zeer (25) 2 days ago 1 1 1 15000.00 / 15000.00
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Tbh paragon got it first down because us opened one day earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Janir View Post
    I like how the US is considered scrubs if we don't kill a boss before the EU, but when the EU kills a boss after the US does, suddenly it was an unfair race.

Deleted
    Gratz for Wraith and Vodka for acheiving 6/6H in HoF. Great performance and world 3rd and 4th position is still a big thing.

Wraith cleared 7th MsV 25 and 3rd HoF 25
    Vodka cleared 3rd MsV 25 and 4th HoF 25.

Both are amongst the strongest 25s that will claim the world first no1 25, in the Final Raid of this tier.

Yea, but the first boss was a roadblock for everyone. It didn't matter that the US had one day more, because EU still killed the first boss first, thus the one day extra was redundant.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

First boss was a cockblock for all guilds until the main regions had it hotfixed.

If you think anyone was close to downing it when the second hotfix came in then you're silly.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Alright sorry totally forgot that first boss nerfs my bad.

Alright sorry totally forgot that first boss nerfs my bad.
    I like you.

(not sarcasm)