Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    Well, clearly you're reading skills are fine, but you need to brush up on your comprehension skills. They are lacking.
    i guess you could do that as well. There is nothing wrong with the race or what it's doing (except the moral etc blah blah) from a game perspective. The horde clearly benefits from having the forsaken as allies, otherwise they would probably turned on them. The forsaken army battles the alliance, keeping loarderon in horde hands. horde might Mistrust her or not, but she's doing quite a nice job for the other horde races.

From a player perspective, all i can see are you whining about her doing bad things. I like her doing bad things and so do other players. It puts some much needed colour in to the game. Just because her nemesis is dead it dos not mean she have no room for development. They now can explore the forsaken more as a race and county. What they will fight for, why and how. I don't see any reason, other than you not liking them, for them to be removed.

I liked Sylvanas until Cata. I'm not a fan of the current track she's on, but at least they did something with her. Not impressed with racial leaders standing around doing the same thing for years.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    She is the only leader that has changed races several times. First she was a high elf, then a banshee, then she was an undead high elf, then an undead night elf, then an undead high elf again.
    they should just make her a male troll with boobs and leave her like that for the rest of WoW's existance

Weve known her since she was a ranger cut down in the prime of her life and given the worst fate possible undeath

Now she is a cold heartless woman who doesnt know what to do now her thirst for vengeance is gone now all she has is to keep her people from extinction

Shes flawed and has character unlike most of the wow leaders who either have been ignored or turned into complete shadow of there former self like tyrande who was such a badass in wc3 but now is just varians bitch

and thats why we love her

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Sylvanas is one of Warcraft's most popular characters, and I can't figure out why. Her record as a leader isn't very impressive. She doesn't have a great fondness for her people. She's lost much of her character depth. The only thing I can gather is that she's considered 'hawt'.

Can anyone help me out?
    She is the sexiest WoW character in the game and the game is populated mostly by nerdy virgins. Its really not hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    She's a strong female character that has ALWAYS been a strong female character. Sometimes thats all it takes.
    You can remove 'strong' from that sentence and it will be just as true I'd say 'female' part is far more important.

She's just the most interesting character in the game. She comes from a different perspective than most of the leaders and isn't obsessed with truth and justice. And trying to be honorable.

TNA. Tits and ass. Only reason.

Why do people like Sylvanas? Because she's hot and kills everything. Pretty awesome.
    I am American mentally, with Japanese tendencies.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    You can remove 'strong' from that sentence and it will be just as true I'd say 'female' part is far more important.
    So, the most important part of Sylvanas is being a woman, standing there, polishing her nails and looking pretty?
    How about Moira Thaurissan? She's a woman too. Is she an awesome character as Sylvanas, because she is a woman too?
    There must be something besides pixels that defines Sylvanas as an interesting character.
    (Yes, I picked Moira on purpose, but I could say Lady Liadrin instead).

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    She's a strong female character that has ALWAYS been a strong female character. Sometimes thats all it takes.
    This ^^^. Also as a BE player, LS has lent her support to us. Is it Unconditional Aid, NO. But in the World of Azeroth, What is?
    Last edited by spectrec130; 2012-11-08 at 04:49 PM. Reason: spelling

Choosing not to post because it is obvious that everyone's thoughts are so one sided in this thread (and site) that they will not be swung no matter what =P

Really though...half of you are trying to fight with complete garbage...let the people who like a character like the character. who cares.

Because she represents her faction so well. Because she has achieved alot as their leader (building a nation out of nothing, being a major player in the war in northrend, scouring the alliance from Lordearon, keeping the most diverse and sinister minded race as one apparently counts for nothing OP) and just generally being a kick ass character. Your claim that she's not done much is stupid, saying the forsaken did nothing in Northrend is just as stupid, as many a time blizzard mention the forsaken as "one of the major superpowers" that ended the war.

Yes she doesn't care much for the forsaken. Are you shocked? That the most evil and vile race you can play has people at the top of their society who are the most rotten of the bunch? Surely not, shock horror. But in a little twist of fate her date with a dark destiny has made her care for her people more then ever before. The forsaken must survive or it's game over for Sylvanas, she will do everything to secure their security and their future, their fates are intertwined now, every battle lost is a moment of panic for her, every victory is a sigh of relief. Yes she's rotten, controversial and mean but how many decent characters that walk the fine line between morally grey and plain insanity do we have to throw away? She's breathes life into the story and shit hits the fan when she's involved.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Because she represents her faction so well. Because she has achieved alot as their leader (building a nation out of nothing, being a major player in the war in northrend, scouring the alliance from Lordearon, keeping the most diverse and sinister minded race as one apparently counts for nothing OP) and just generally being a kick ass character. Your claim that she's not done much is stupid, saying the forsaken did nothing in Northrend is just as stupid, as many a time blizzard mention the forsaken as "one of the major superpowers" that ended the war.

Yes she doesn't care much for the forsaken. Are you shocked? That the most evil and vile race you can play has people at the top of their society who are the most rotten of the bunch? Surely not, shock horror. But in a little twist of fate her date with a dark destiny has made her care for her people more then ever before. The forsaken must survive or it's game over for Sylvanas, she will do everything to secure their security and their future, their fates are intertwined now, every battle lost is a moment of panic for her, every victory is a sigh of relief. Yes she's rotten, controversial and mean but how many decent characters that walk the fine line between morally grey and plain insanity do we have to throw away? She's breathes life into the story and shit hits the fan when she's involved.
    All said in this post... She´s just my favourite Leader