Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Rets have a "problem" with getting into situations where every dps ability we have is on CD, it's maybe 10sec full on a 6min fight but it gets better with haste. Still really annoying sitting there and going "meh" and wait for a second doing absolutly nothing.
    True, and that most of our dps is from the burst..
    But the reason I've loved my ret pala since Vanilla WoW is because of all the other stuff we got to help the raid with, all the "Hands of.." and some strong offheals. So we got things to fill up some of the gaps when we're waiting for our CDs on all our spells to return (Or when you NEVER get an exo proc.. hate that)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the input all, going to try out Frost Dk i think.

Personally i always found frost boring, just so few moves to do rather good dps.

Really digging Fury again. Not a ton of downtime, no annoying things to manage like feral, or ret has, rogues been boring for a while, BT is on a 4.5 sec CD, always see, to have plenty of rage, so even if my main moves are down, I can usually hit SOMETHING be it WW or wild strike or something, till the main moves come up again.

EDIT: Fury does get some downtime if you get mega unlucky with crits to proc raging blow, but that will improve with gear.
    Last edited by Orcasmo; 2012-11-07 at 03:15 AM.
    Do you like daggers?

Quote Originally Posted by Orcasmo View Post
    Personally i always found frost boring, just so few moves to do rather good dps.

Really digging Fury again. Not a ton of downtime, no annoying things to manage like feral, or ret has, rogues been boring for a while, BT is on a 4.5 sec CD, always see, to have plenty of rage, so even if my main moves are down, I can usually hit SOMETHING be it WW or wild strike or something, till the main moves come up again.

EDIT: Fury does get some downtime if you get mega unlucky with crits to proc raging blow, but that will improve with gear.
    That's the main "problem" with fury and ret, in my opinion. We're very gear dependent to do decent dps. In the start when we got low haste(ret) or critt(fury) we just have to wait a few times for a move to get ready.

But the main thing Solidito - roll something you enjoy playing! I've had my paladin since one month before TBC came out, and the only reason I've stuck to it is because I love the class. Some times I just wanna rage quit it, and roll a new class - just to grow tired of it within a short time.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Windwalkers feel extremely active with enough haste. There is very little downtime, compared to say a rogue in early tiers. Certainly feels like monks scale better with haste.