Deleted

An urgent appeal to Blizzard.

Next time you decide to make someone wait three hours for a rare mob respawn, then design the mob so poorly that it jumps within textures, beyond looting reach, then announce an Average Ticket Wait time of 4 days, just place an enormous black dildo in my backpack, saying ''Goes best with vaseline''.

Working as intended

Deleted
    Dont hesitate to contact us again!

Quote Originally Posted by pitar99a View Post
    Next time you decide to make someone wait three hours for a rare mob respawn, then design the mob so poorly that it jumps within textures, beyond looting reach, then announce an Average Ticket Wait time of 4 days, just place an enormous black dildo in my backpack, saying ''Goes best with vaseline''.
    Dear pitar99a,
    We understand that you have trouble considering the glitching of a system. However, we would like you to understand that creating a system that uses three movement axis, clipping objects, non-clipping objects and colliders has so many variables that the occasional glitch is inevitable.
    If you don't believe us, you are free to try to code, model, texture and animate and script the entire game by yourself. If you do not make a single mistake ever while doing any of this, and manage to create a piece of software that equals World of Warcraft's complexity and yet never glitches, then we would like to congratulate you on your status of 'deity.'
    If not... Tough luck.

*Blizzard nor Activision can be held responsible for this post.

Deleted
    Give me my Hozen Peace Pipe or I'll call the police

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, with AoE looting these days, what you can do when a mob glitches like that is to pull another mob nearby, draw it close to where the first mob glitched out, kill it, and loot it. You'll get the loot from the glitched out mob as well.

Have a nice day
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Dear pitar99a,
    We understand that you have trouble considering the glitching of a system. However, we would like you to understand that creating a system that uses three movement axis, clipping objects, non-clipping objects and colliders has so many variables that the occasional glitch is inevitable.
    If you don't believe us, you are free to try to code, model, texture and animate and script the entire game by yourself. If you do not make a single mistake ever while doing any of this, and manage to create a piece of software that equals World of Warcraft's complexity and yet never glitches, then we would like to congratulate you on your status of 'deity.'
    If not... Tough luck.

*Blizzard nor Activision can be held responsible for this post.
    Don't forget to tell him to delete his cache and WTF folder.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by pitar99a View Post
    While it is a sad thing that this has happened to you, what I find more shocking is the fact that a Blizzard representative came to your home and (presumably at gunpoint) made you camp that rare. That is news to me.

*Please feel free to complete a survey rating your satisfaction with your recent GM interaction.*

I will burn your soul.

Blizzard does not read/respond to MMO-Champion, so by making this "appeal" you're really just wasting most people on MMO-C's times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nono, he's entertaining us.

Go on, give us another post.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowspace View Post
    While it is a sad thing that this has happened to you, what I find more shocking is the fact that a Blizzard representative came to your home and (presumably at gunpoint) made you camp that rare. That is news to me.
    Its happens much more frequently than you think, they also hold everyone who qq's about having to do dailies even if they dont want to at gunpoint. It really is getting out of hand

10+ Year Old Account
    Try clearing cache and restart client, thnx bb

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowspace View Post
    If it's there, then they want you to employ your time in prowling for the kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    You know, with AoE looting these days, what you can do when a mob glitches like that is to pull another mob nearby, draw it close to where the first mob glitched out, kill it, and loot it. You'll get the loot from the glitched out mob as well.

Have a nice day
    oh my god... why, that's almost... logical.

Jumps within a texture? What?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry to hear what you had to go through for a rare mob, but threads like this aren't constructive and have no real future.