"Problem" with decline access to WLAN on Thomson TG789vn

SS: http://imgur.com/Blg4h

I want to uncheck the option "Tillåten på WLAN" (access to WLAN) but when I try to uncheck the box its just dont happens anything. Have posted this on Telia (my provider) but no answar yet so I though I ask here too

Tried in both Firefox and IExplorer. Anyone know whats the problem? software/hardware problem or something with my computer?

I just want to decline access to one in my home easy way.

/Thx

I'm unsure what the buttons at the bottom say but is one of them "apply settings", and did you click that after unchecking "access to WLAN"? (just have to check)

Also if you are planning to use the wireless sometime in the future, another thing you could do instead is look for the setting that says "broadcast SSID" and deselect that. It'll make it so someone has to know what the name of your router's SSID is in order to even see it.

Deleted
    Could you possibly post a screenshot with the English version of that page, just hit the "en" in the top left corner.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    I'm unsure what the buttons at the bottom say but is one of them "apply settings", and did you click that after unchecking "access to WLAN"? (just have to check)

Also if you are planning to use the wireless sometime in the future, another thing you could do instead is look for the setting that says "broadcast SSID" and deselect that. It'll make it so someone has to know what the name of your router's SSID is in order to even see it.
    Its not even possible to uncheck "access to WLAN" thats the problem

Im planning on using the wireless now, I just want to "block" this computer/person for a unset of time. And this is the "right" way to do it.

@Adrena, will post in english right away, sry for not thinking so far that I could change to en right away -.-
    http://imgur.com/5zi50

Its the "Allowed on WLAN:" I try to deselect, but its just wont deselect -.-
    Last edited by Christoffer1989; 2012-06-30 at 07:17 PM.

I have the same problem. A neighbour of mine is slowing my internet down, and I am getting pretty frustrated, so I thought about blocking him, but it just won't work however I do it. I tried changing password, but that didn't affect any of my wireless units, as when I disconnected and waited a while I didn't have to enter the new password, it just automatically got access without any problems.

If you have found any answers to the problem please help me.

No worries, I figured out how to change the password.
    Last edited by Management; 2012-11-09 at 10:45 PM.