Thread: Is my dps okay?

Is my dps okay?

Hey all,

I'm doing progression with a guild that just started on MSV. Our gear levels vary from 466-475 with me being 472. Here is my armory link:

Since I can't seem to post my armory link, please search for Montblanc on Mal'Ganis

I've made sure that my reforging and gems are as good as possible. I'm well aware that I have a lot of budget alternatives for my enchants, but that's because I only have 476 items for the most part and I might be switching to Ele shaman soon if my Raid demands it.

We did Feng just now, and I was hovering at about ~42-46k during the fight, finishing it at 52k. I'm not sure if this is normal or not. I'm really starting to hate how low Ret dps is outside of cooldowns, and how inconsistent it can be sometimes. Is there anything else I can do besides spending ~10k on enchants which will likely not get me 10k dps and be replaced quickly? I only ask because we're going to need to hike up the DPS when elegon rolls around. I appreciate any feedback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your dps is fine, just keep attacking =)
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

I'd change Sanctified Wrath talent, since this ain't that great if You don't have the 4/5 set bonus.
    I prefer myself Divine Purpose, but some people say that Holy Avenger is way better.

And You're missing one glyphs as well. The Judgment one is quite fine.

But yeah, Retri dps without mentioned 4/5 set bonus is really... low

I am a menace to my own destiny.

If you do 45kish on bosses pre elegon then you are fine.

Elegon is as much about dps uptime as pure faceroll numbers. Censure the boss to keep him ticking while you hit the protectors, get swings in between sets of sparks and so on. You'll find if you do this intellegently your dps figures will be good enough to make a kill happen.