Death Knight PVP Issues MoP (Unholy)

Hi guys, i dont know how you feel but i am very dissapointed with unholy spec atm. We are lacking CC as well as defense.

Here are some changes that would improve Unholy spec.

Stangulate: change the CD to 1min, remove from GCD

Soul Reaper: i love the mechanics of this spell, but it needs to be changed to a range spell.

Necrotic Strike: inlcude NS to Glyph of Enduring Pague so it cant be dispelled.

Dark Transformation: Remove Rune Cost

Death's Advance: Make it apply to Ghoul as well

Move Glyph of Death Coil to the minor glyph section. Atleast you can put an absorb bubble on your ghoul to absorb some dmg.

---------- Post added 2012-11-07 at 01:23 PM ----------

In addition to my above post, what would also help is if asphyxiate does not replace strangulate, that would solve the CC problem.

Also, replace bone shield with death's advance and make death's advance baseline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything you proposed seems quite sensible except this:
    "Also, replace bone shield with death's advance and make death's advance baseline." That would never happen and if it does its quite OP. As much as i love my class i dont want it to be that OP, as then the ban hammer will be THAT BIG.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneska View Post
    Necrotic Strike: inlcude NS to Glyph of Enduring Pague so it cant be dispelled.
    That glyph is terrible, reducing the damage of your diseases (your highest damage) by 30% so that they can't get dispelled, when they are so rarely dispelled and so easily applied. Also, necrotic strike is a physical de-buff which cannot be dispelled, unless it's been changed fairly recently, when I was playing a paladin the only way I could remove NS would be to out heal it or to bop myself.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Strangulate CD can be reduced, though off global would be too good imho.
    Soul Reaper is difficult to use, but very effective if used well. No need to change this.
    Necrotic Strike can't be dispelled so far I know. If you mean remove the healing absorption and make it just slow casting speed, this could work.
    Dark Transformation could work, though i'm not sure how this would work in PvE. It's probably too good. It could be changed so that a 6th death coil transforms him.
    Death's advance...why not?
    Glyph of Death Coil is too good for a minor glyphslot.

Making Death's advance baseline is way to strong, and DK's would be to strong with an extra defensive cooldown. This one is a no.

All in all good post, unholy does need some changes/buffs.