Does Agi Darkmoon card buff stack with Bottle of infinite mysteries buff?

Does Agi Darkmoon card buff stack with Bottle of infinite mysteries buff? no one in my guilds has both, so i cannot confirm if they stack or not..please shed some light on this for me..and thanks and appreciate it ahead of time

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but the agility DMC is a bastard when you want it to proc due to relying on crits to pop.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarfysnarf View Post
    Yes, but the agility DMC is a bastard when you want it to proc due to relying on crits to pop.
    Pretty much this. It's a nice trinket and you can get a double proc. But that requires a bit of luck due to it relying on crits instead of just being an 'on hit' trinket.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Not acually sure about this, but does it proc off our spells? I realize it says melee or ranged critical strike, but tooltips are often not correct in these things.
    I would at least prefer it triggering off our spells considering how often our spells crit due to stormstrike. Even more so when we get Setbonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    Not acually sure about this, but does it proc off our spells? I realize it says melee or ranged critical strike, but tooltips are often not correct in these things.
    I would at least prefer it triggering off our spells considering how often our spells crit due to stormstrike. Even more so when we get Setbonus.
    From my experience using it, I've only ever got it to proc from Auto attacks, WF's, Stormstrikes and Lava Lashes that have been criticals, never off a single spell.

In fact, I wonder how Stormblast and Wind Lashes would work. I should test this out and get back to you.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Barky View Post
    From my experience using it, I've only ever got it to proc from Auto attacks, WF's, Stormstrikes and Lava Lashes that have been criticals, never off a single spell.

In fact, I wonder how Stormblast and Wind Lashes would work. I should test this out and get back to you.
    Please do

Well I sorta checked it out last night during a raid, Im 90% certain that I got a celestial blessing whie I was in ascended form. Will test again at the dummies in a bit, might get a windwalker monk to stick around giving me the crit buff to improve my chances.
    I'm so sorry ;_;