Quick question regarding Demonic Gateway

Is there currently a way to willingly despawn your Demonic Gateway other than moving out of range of it or by simply summoning a new one?

Deleted
    No

t e n
    c h a r a c t e r s

No idea how it shows up on the default UI, but I get an icon for each gate on my "Totem Bar" on ElvUI. I can just right-click those to despawn it.

If you use default unit frames, there are two circles (green and blue) under your portrait with amount of gateway charges. You can right click them. It despawns corresponding gateway.
    Last edited by Ridcully; 2012-11-07 at 09:07 AM.

To answer the unasked question about demonic gateway ( i tried this last night).

While you can set the target of a demonic gateway on the very edge of a cliff, and the start of the gateway right on top of a summon portal, they will not instantly port to the edge of the cliff when they arrive, and even if they do, and it looks like they SHOULD fall, they wont.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    No idea how it shows up on the default UI, but I get an icon for each gate on my "Totem Bar" on ElvUI. I can just right-click those to despawn it.
    This is the same for me since I also use ElvUI. But if the interface has it, it should be somewhere in the normal ui I guess. Maybe in the buffs or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe you can simply right click the portalicons that appear somewhere on your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    To answer the unasked question about demonic gateway ( i tried this last night).

While you can set the target of a demonic gateway on the very edge of a cliff, and the start of the gateway right on top of a summon portal, they will not instantly port to the edge of the cliff when they arrive, and even if they do, and it looks like they SHOULD fall, they wont.
    That's no fun, what's the point of being a warlock if you can't kill your friends in evil ways using demonic gateway?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylizard View Post
    That's no fun, what's the point of being a warlock if you can't kill your friends in evil ways using demonic gateway?!?!?!?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhFljhZqqi4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotcha View Post
    Did that until no one in the guild or in my fl accepted a port from me for half an eternity

I did that constantly to the people that were never at the raid when the raid time was...back when we had to use soulstones for each summon (and they didnt have portal stones).