Warlock UI and Macro suggestion

I need suggestions for 2 things.

1. I need to make a macro for casting Soul Burn and Soul Swap for a single mouse click or key bind.

2. Im looking for something that will allow me to re position the unit frames on boss fight that have multiple bosses, ie. Garalon and his legs, or Stone Guard. I currently use Xperl but I cannot figure out how to turn on the ability or even if it has the ability to re position the extra frames that pop up for these bosses.

Thanks
    Figit

Quote Originally Posted by figit View Post
    I need suggestions for 2 things.

1. I need to make a macro for casting Soul Burn and Soul Swap for a single mouse click or key bind.

2. Im looking for something that will allow me to re position the unit frames on boss fight that have multiple bosses, ie. Garalon and his legs, or Stone Guard. I currently use Xperl but I cannot figure out how to turn on the ability or even if it has the ability to re position the extra frames that pop up for these bosses.

Thanks
    Figit
    1) Should be as simple as
    #showtooltip Soul Swap
    /cast Soulburn
    /cast Soul Swap

2) I use dbm boss frames, you can position these anyway you want, If not Shadowed Unit Frames works very well
    Cyner#1996

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to hijack the thread or anything, but can you suggest an addon to keep track of dots on multiple targets? ie. Garalon's legs/stone guards I've been using tidy plates with debuff counters on them but a lot of these new bosses are so tall that their bars go off of my screen.

I've tried forteEx but it seems to take up a ton of space on screen. Are there some better options?

For the boss frame topic: I use Shadowed Unit Frames for this issue, but it is just a temporary solution.

For the dot tracking problem: Just configure Forte that it does not take that much place, or use alpha settings to make it transparent.
    I recomend to switch the display time, that for exapmle a full bar means 30 secs and not 100% dot duration remaining. And filter everything out, that is not needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by imoryn View Post
    Not to hijack the thread or anything, but can you suggest an addon to keep track of dots on multiple targets? ie. Garalon's legs/stone guards I've been using tidy plates with debuff counters on them but a lot of these new bosses are so tall that their bars go off of my screen.

I've tried forteEx but it seems to take up a ton of space on screen. Are there some better options?
    You would have been better off starting a new thread then posting in an allready dealt with thread on an only vaguely similar subject.

It's a good question though, I'm not sure what to do about the problem either. I don't often run into the problem but I have had it too that I'm too close to the boss and his height prevents me from seeing his nameplate. I think the more practical solution is to be either zoomed out more when playing (there are commands to stretch this), or use Forte and get it to only track what is highly necessary. I'm not sure about what the commands for extended zoom are though.

Try dot timer for tracking debuffs and damage dots