Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikloeN View Post
    Hey!

I know this topic has been up before, but I decided to make a new one in the light that DW now seems to be the specc that is kicking the damagemeters.
    I'm currently Frost 2H, but have considered changing to DW for the simple reason that DW seems to be doing around the same damage on single target encounters, but rule the AoE fight by far!

I was just wondering which trinkets would be best to combine?
    It has come to my understanding that Relic of Xuen and Darkmist Vortex probably would be the best to combi for DW, but do the same count for 2H?
    I am currently using Relic of Xuen + Le'Shins which I think is working pretty good, though I actually find that I'm doing about the same damage with Le'shin + LotD.
    I can push around 78k dps on Blade'Lord (N) before shifting to p2 with both trinket combinations and an iLVL of 382.
    Anyone who have tried the fight out with other trinket combinations?
    And anyone who have tried the fight out while DW?
    I ranked on windlord normal on 2nd place (now it's 8 sadly) as 2h frost on windlord normal. Trinkets : VP clicky trinket + darmoon one. On that fight it'd say Darkmoon + le'shin's would do best.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/..._Death_Knight/

Deleted
    On that fight the more strength you have the better your DPS will be since you are AoE'ing 24/7. Not that of relevant fight to be honest.

L.E.: Redid the simm's with the new version 510-2 of simcraft and it seems Darkmist Vortex + DMC >> Lei Shen's + DMC by about 170 DPS for me. Any idea why, since the overall stat weights doesn't change that much (about 0.1-0.3 stat).
    Last edited by mmoc0127ab56ff; 2012-12-02 at 06:41 PM.