Questions about Skyrim and DLC

Hey guys so I've decided to start playing skyrim again. I stopped before any DLCs were out. Just a few questions to ask:

1) Should I install DLCs from the start or finish the original campaign first?
    2) Which DLCs are the best (fun etc)?
    3) Can multiple DLCs be installed at the same time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariselia View Post
    Hey guys so I've decided to start playing skyrim again. I stopped before any DLCs were out. Just a few questions to ask:

1) Should I install DLCs from the start or finish the original campaign first?
    2) Which DLCs are the best (fun etc)?
    3) Can multiple DLCs be installed at the same time?
    1 - Up to you really, if you like the look of a DLC and you want to play it, then you should. I still haven't finished the main campaign and I've played the game shitloads, just doing other things. Play the game as you want tbh

2 - Well so far there's only 2 out atm, Dawnguard and Hearthfire. Dawnguard is the most fun I'd say, gives a decent amount of new campaign content, new weapons/armour etc etc. Hearthfire is a lot smaller and simply allows you to build your 'own' house, though the customisation options in terms of house appearance are sadly lacking. I'd go for Dawnguard first if you want any DLC.

3 - Yes. Would be silly to have people only able to choose 1 of the available DLCs after all.

Deleted
    Most importantly, Dragonborn will be out supposedly some time in December. Where you go to Solstheim and kill another Dragonborn in glorious Highlander-esque fashion.

i don't think it's a "there can only be one" thing, this dragonborn was a dragon priest, and he's coming back from the dead. so i would say he's most definitely evil.

you can install dlc from the start. you're able to start dawnguard from level 10, so i'd imagine dragonborn will work the same.

It probably won't arrive on PC until January, sadly. Bethesda has a deal with Microsoft and 360-exclusive DLC for 30 days or something.