Deleted

Looking for old ps1 game

Hey every1.

i know that this is a wird post, i just hope that some 1 of u can help me out

im lookking for 2 old ps 1 games.

they are both game where u fly a spaceship and shoot down enemys,

1st of them is a game where u have this little spaceship where you can pick diferent paths in levels and at end of all lvls there is a boss and when u deal whit him then u have 2 diferent roads to take whitch leads to diferent levels. the main thing i remember from this game is that u can charge some kind of beam, and when u do then u cna absorb beams cast by the enemys,

the 2nd is where u fly your little spaceship and shoot your way throug alot of enemy, the things i remember about this game is that you play levels in diferent stages. all levels have 3 stages and level 4 have 4. i remember that there is a boss at the end at every level, level 2-3 is a lobster boss and level 4-4 is a boss formed as a head.

i realy hope that some 1 of u know what game im talking about

Kind regards
    Dalaktis

Deleted
    Moved to Video Games Discussion (General).

Dunno what games you are after as I was never a big player of PS1 stuff, but the first game you are describing sounds a lot like Starfox 64. Though, considering that's on a different system, I doubt that's what's your after.

Deleted
    not that . ty for the respone.

Jupiter Strike? Space Debris? If not try this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...imulator_games

Deleted
    again thanks for the reply. but its not the games, the games that im looking for are muh less advansed then thoe.

Is it more like Gaia Seed?

Deleted
    the gameplay is yes, were you fly to the right always, but it looks way better then that. again ty for taking the time to help me out

I don't remember the specifics of the game, but it sounds a bit like R-Type (debuted on the C64 (I think), had at least one incarnation on the PS1 and currently even has a smartphone version). That game is often mentioned as the godfather of the side-scrolling space-shooter genre.

Edit: Maybe http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?p...m=6&type=games will help you a little bit.
    Last edited by milcondoin; 2012-11-07 at 01:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Newbryn; 2012-11-07 at 02:43 PM.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

Deleted
    the gameplay is platform in bothm you go from left to the right, its not a simulator, ahh been looking for so long now

1st of them is a game where u have this little spaceship where you can pick diferent paths in levels and at end of all lvls there is a boss and when u deal whit him then u have 2 diferent roads to take whitch leads to diferent levels. the main thing i remember from this game is that u can charge some kind of beam, and when u do then u cna absorb beams cast by the enemys,
    I am pretty sure this game is G-Darius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA14X_3ggQ4

Deleted
    FUCKING ASESOME OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!... thats it... now i just need the last

Deleted
    IT IS!!!.... WOW THIS MMOCHAPION. loev to all in here. thank you all so muh you just did what i have spend so long on is less then a day..

love to all of you!

life force

I figured out the army game. It is Contra!

Quote Originally Posted by jendenr1 View Post
    I figured out the army game. It is Contra!
    Was going to suggest that too. I cannot stress enough how many PS1 games we played that are forgotten due to time.

Thanks for figuring that out, but please remember that we have guidelines about necroing threads.