Deleted

[Arms] Talent choice on Wind Lord HoF

So as it turns out, the best tactic on this boss is to have one tank, CC 3 or 4 of the adds and just aoe everything down with interrupters on healers.

So for arms warriors, is it good to keep sweeping strikes up as much as possible? even if it means that I loose slams/heroic strikes, also Bloodbath is obviously good for cleaving but in the lvl 60 tier, is it better to take bladestorm than Dragon Roar for more cleave?

When we killed windlord i started using dragon roar and it wasnt cutting it for the adds. I switched to bladestorm and was pulling better numbers. I tried to keep sweeping strikes up as much as possible as long as i wasnt going to rage starve myself by hitting it. Bladestorm is useless once u get to phase 2 but i think its well worth taking it to help with add dps.

Deleted
    Another thing worth trying is Glyph of Resonating Power (50% increased damage and cooldown on Thunderclap).

keep ss up as much as you can glyph it ideally, also use thunderclap glyph and use it on cd it hits insanely hard (more than WW i believe with glyph), i personally tried storm, DR and shockwave and found shockwave to be best over all as its up so often to fill gcds which can be tough when trying to keep SS up constantly plus its useful in 2nd phase and when theres only a few adds up.