Elder Charm question

I was in LFR and accidentally missed the chance to hit the bonus roll button. If I go in the same week, can I still use the bonus roll on that boss or does it only pop up the first time you kill the boss?

Also, it's also still usable in normal raids right?

Deleted
    The bonus roll window pops everytime you kill the boss.
    And you can use in normal raids, yes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    The bonus roll window pops everytime you kill the boss.
    The bonus roll only appears the first time per week that you kill each boss. Although, I don't know if it'll pop up again if you skipped using it the first time, since I haven't heard of anyone testing it. It seems unlikely though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    The bonus roll only appears the first time per week that you kill each boss.
    Really? I was told that you can use it every time you kill the boss.

I looked up wowhead and it wasn't very clear - there was a hotfix that went it so that you cannot do this for world bosses (presumably to avoid having people kill Sha 10 times in a week and never go back there), but I think it still works in LFR/normal/heroics?

Deleted
    Last Sunday i killed a boss in LFR that i had killed on last Wednesday and the bonus roll pop up both times.

If you dont use your charm you can go back later in the week and use it on the same boss. How ever you can only use a charm once on a boss per week.

So to break it down each boss has 2 potential rolls per week from you. 1 charm roll and 1 kill roll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    The bonus roll only appears the first time per week that you kill each boss. Although, I don't know if it'll pop up again if you skipped using it the first time, since I haven't heard of anyone testing it. It seems unlikely though.
    In normal/heroic, yes. OP asked about LFR, where you can use all your coins on one boss if you like to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything I've read says that you don't get the bonus roll multiple times per week, even in LFR. If that's not the case, then I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Suizid View Post
    In normal/heroic, yes. OP asked about LFR, where you can use all your coins on one boss if you like to.
    Thats kinda a given since you cant kill normal/heroic multiple times period