Thread: ICC25H 3 man?

ICC25H 3 man?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if you can 3 man whole ICC25 hero mode? Would be me: WW/BM monk ilvl485, Hunter ilvl 485, and a Priest shadow and heal specc ilvl 470.

Thanks for your feedback.

PS: we know the strats, we did them back in the day.

Done it as 5 man but 3 i dunno

I think deathwhisper mind controls 2 players so I don't know if you'd be able to get past there. Then again I can't recall much from ICC so I'm probably wrong.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    My bet would be to just try it out. You should be able to do a fair bit in there, but I do have my doubts about clearing it.

2 protectors and a conq? If you decide you need 4 people, and want a vanquisher...I'll go :P

OT: It should be okay, LDW will be a struggle but all you can do is try.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only boss you'll really have trouble with is BQL, just because you'll have two minutes to do 71 Million damage (with 100% damage buff). Suggest getting a CRing class so you can abuse that for extra time.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Valkyrs on lk hc would kill you. They would grab 2 of you since one would have aggro from boss and would be counted as a tank. but one guy alone wont be able to kill a valkyr

I know that 5 man H25 ICC clear is very manageable.
    My gut sense is telling me that 4 man is possible but a big stretch and 3man would be next to impossible.

Can't hurt to try though. Just thinking about it, certainly some bosses would be pushovers (lol Marrowgar or Saurfang) and others would require real progression... ironically you might have a lot of trouble with Lootship! XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

10+ Year Old Account
    5 of my guild friends have been runing me into ICC25 H ( A level 80 Twink ) for the past Month. We have had no Problems. 2 of them do PvP. We used 1 tank 1 healer 3 dps and me Off healing as a Restro Druid ( Did not need too but might as well help, Right? ) Got the Staff off LK this week . Good luck if you plan to run it.

Thanks to all you for the helpful insights. I'll maybe take 1-2 more guys from the gild then, but then again the goal is to do it with minimum number of people which seems to be 4 or 5 according to you :P more chances to get invincible IF it drops and as the luckiest MONK ALIVE, it will drop :P (2 glewes, 1 part of thunderfury, ashes of al'ar in a few weeks on monk^^)

will try it this week end!

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    2 protectors and a conq? If you decide you need 4 people, and want a vanquisher...I'll go :P

OT: It should be okay, LDW will be a struggle but all you can do is try.
    Monk's aren't on ICC tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tingol View Post
    Valkyrs on lk hc would kill you. They would grab 2 of you since one would have aggro from boss and would be counted as a tank. but one guy alone wont be able to kill a valkyr
    Thats if they ever see that phase. Its entirely possible to push him P1 -> Transition -> 2nd Transition -> P3 without actually doing P2, which would be ideal. With 2 dps, i don't know if they have the deeps to turn out that kind of numbers, sadly. 18,390,000 health in a transition would be tough. I don't recall the length of the transition phase, but it would take 90 seconds to break through that with 200k group dps on him, ranged preferred. The monk could stay in, but it would be dangerous with the ice orbs and the knockback.