Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Like Anak said, LISTEN TO Kpop MUSIC!

You could always try and find a job, you should if you don't have one, it will give you money, you can be more dependent etc.

Go out, but not too often. Try and make friends. Go to the gym. Go running. I don't know, there's a lot of things you can do, including art!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'll just throw this out there. If you become a K-pop addict you'll never be bored again.

But on a slightly more serious note, if you're looking for something good to pass the time with I'd highly recommend sourfeds youtube channel.

It's a news youtube channel basically, but much more enjoyable than watching news on TV and some of the stories they cover are really strange.

Or another alternative, and something that easily passes the time for me. Is just posting on MMO-C, in the Gen OT and Fun stuff forums mostly
    Horrible. No. Kpop is bad, and their music videos are boring and full of flashes.

OP, do what RICH1471 said! Going to gym is a really nice activity that should keep your body healthy and strong. NOTHING in this world can be compared to that feel when you strain your muscles and lift one two girls with a single arm. (warning: you may become narcissistic)

You can also read manga and browse these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
    Same as my watchlist I fill some gaps with Warehouse 13 and Bones though.
    Sadly I've been spoiled on a diet of HBO/Showtime/Starz for far too long to find most network tv programming to be at all interesting

Pretty much ever since FOX killed The Sarah Connor Chronicles I gave up entirely on channels below 270 for me lol.

Next on the watchlist is Californication if it ever comes back and Spartacus in January, though it's the last season cuz Starz cancelled it.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Horrible. No. Kpop is bad, and their music videos are boring and full of flashes.

OP, do what RICH1471 said! Going to gym is a really nice activity that should keep your body healthy and strong. NOTHING in this world can be compared to that feel when you strain your muscles and lift one two girls with a single arm. (warning: you may become narcissistic)

you gonna pay for his gym membership, that shit is expensive.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    YMCA is only like $60/mo for Adults. Only catch is having one that's convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    YMCA is only like $60/mo for Adults. Only catch is having one that's convenient.
    that is like having 4 wow accounts.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Gyms aren't expensive at all IMO. At least here, a full subscription at the closest gym to my house is only ~$10-15. The food you must eat in order to do your shit straight is expensive.

Deleted
    Sadly I've been spoiled on a diet of HBO/Showtime/Starz for far too long to find most network tv programming to be at all interesting
    I know the feeling, especially HBO. I cannot fathom how they manage to put out so many amazing shows.

I know the feeling, especially HBO. I cannot fathom how they manage to put out so many amazing shows.
    Yeah they have an awesome track record. Band of Brothers pretty much kickstarted my whole love affair with HBO. I still need to watch The Wire, I just can't stand non-HD shows haha.

Deleted
    Yeah they have an awesome track record. Band of Brothers pretty much kickstarted my whole love affair with HBO. I still need to watch The Wire, I just can't stand non-HD shows haha.
    Oh gods The Wire, pure awesomeness. Also if you've watched Oz be prepared to see a whole lot of familiar faces!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is solid advice, especially the latter!
    The first thing you said though, incorrect!

Oh gods The Wire, pure awesomeness. Also if you've watched Oz be prepared to see a whole lot of familiar faces!
    Yeah I did watch Oz, getting a kick out of Augustus (Harold Perrineau) on Sons of Anarchy this season.

Deleted
    Yeah I did watch Oz, getting a kick out of Augustus (Harold Perrineau) on Sons of Anarchy this season.
    Haha same, first episode went thinking "where's your wheels man!"

Haha same, first episode went thinking "where's your wheels man!"
    He upgraded to a Rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Eikith View Post
    Buy the books and continue the journey of Westeros, that's what I did. And its totally awesome reading when you have no clue of what is about to happen
    I also had a hole in my life when I finished the second season. I'm going to recommend this also. No clue what to do when you finish the books, though. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Auloria View Post
    I also had a hole in my life when I finished the second season. I'm going to recommend this also. No clue what to do when you finish the books, though. :-P
    prepare for the wedding in HD...that's fucking what!

Deleted
    prepare for the wedding in HD...that's fucking what!
    I'll be very, very disappointed if there's no dwarf jousting.

I'll be very, very disappointed if there's no dwarf jousting.
    I will however milk my eel in joy if it's how I imagine it to be.

fucking Blackwater was epic...

Gyms aren't expensive at all IMO. At least here, a full subscription at the closest gym to my house is only ~$10-15. The food you must eat in order to do your shit straight is expensive.
    Lol wow. Cheapest we have here is about $40-50/month and that's if you're lucky.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno