Res through bubble?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...logenia/simple

Please tell me how it's possible to res while in bubble?

100% haste is needed to get off a 5sec res.

6sec bubble - 1sec GCD of bubble.

HOW?!

Deleted
    Sure it wasn't Hand of Protection?
    Last edited by mmoc10bda09cc4; 2012-11-07 at 06:13 PM.

Deleted
    Rebirth from symbiosis?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedi View Post
    Rebirth from symbiosis?
    Or maybe that?

Was in Arena =/

And was a normal res

Bubble doesn't stop combat. Res can't be used in combat.

Something doesn't add up.
    "Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron."- Cracked.com

Well somebody got out of combat then and had time to ress.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uh. Bubble doesn't drop combat, and hitting someone in bubble enters combat. So... yeah, I'm calling BS. Either that or you weren't actually trying to stop the res.

I believe he dropped combat > bubbled > popped haste CDs > resd

My rogue was meleeing him and spamming Hemo, cast went off before bubble dropped.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    So... he's a bad paladin? Why the hell would he bubble if he was out of combat? And attacking someone out of combat, in a bubble, still puts them into combat and breaks the res... Also, as you said, you need 100% haste to do a cast that quickly, and Divine Favor won't get you anywhere near that much.

Well, it happened. He dropped combat as there was a cross kill in 3v3 and when me and partner were CCd, he dropped combat > bubbled > popped haste CDs > resd.

That's 100% what happened, I just want to know how

Quote Originally Posted by Flaubertlives View Post
    That's 100% what happened, I just want to know how
    It's been answered. No one put him back in combat. If he was immune and having actions against him, even auto attack, puts an immune player in combat. Entering combat cancels the Res.

What you describe is just not possible.
    Last edited by bot v2.38beta; 2012-11-07 at 08:14 PM.
    "Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron."- Cracked.com

Quote Originally Posted by bot v2.38beta View Post
    It's been answered. No one put him back in combat. If he was immune and having actions against him, even auto attack, puts an immune player in combat. Entering combat cancels the Res.

What you describe is just not possible.
    It's not been answered, he was being meleed, and yes the res continued.

Even if he wasn't being hit (which he was), how did he manage to finish the res cast before bubble dropped? 100% haste does not seem possible.

10+ Year Old Account

Even if he wasn't being hit (which he was), how did he manage to finish the res cast before bubble dropped? 100% haste does not seem possible.
    You want another answer, then? Either you were hitting someone ELSE, not the paladin, or you're lying to us. Even with a bubble, the MOMENT you enter combat (you don't even have to be hit to enter combat) the resurrection spell gets canceled and greyed out. And being hit (even if protected by a bubble) does initiate combat.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Deleted

I'll give you my left nut if what you described, actually happened. Not possible

Deleted

Either it didn't happen or it's some unknown bug no one's ever encountered before. Getting hit inside bubble is still getting hit, it still puts you into combat, it still stops res. Far as the 100% haste goes - that didn't happen either. 5 stacks from GoAK and DF amount to 70%, you can't really get 30% extra in PvP gear. You didn't see what you think you saw.