Stealth nerf to Feral druids speeds?

I read this on forums that it happened yesterday and I don't see any notes on this or did it really happen? Anyone confirm with the speed stacks we already have if they nerfed them or something?

Deleted
    Yes definately. I was getting quite annoyed with trying to keep in melee range of feng lfr so i popped stampedind roar. I did not feel a lot faster... So I wondered what was going on.
    Checking my speed multiple times later it seems like stampeding roar stacking has been reduced. BUT only in raids? o.O Dont quote me on this but I was running with 200% speed outside with stampeding roar and 166% inside a raid. Stealth is even worse... 98% speed?

Now couple that with Wild Charge not working on 80% of all raid mobs in MoP it seems we lost a lot of our mobility?!
    I dont think I saw much difference in dash stacking. If someone else would like to test it i would be grateful

Update via the front page:
    The speed increase provided by the Druid ability Stampeding Roar no longer stacks with the speed increases provided by Cat Form or Travel Form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    Update via the front page:
    The speed increase provided by the Druid ability Stampeding Roar no longer stacks with the speed increases provided by Cat Form or Travel Form.
    Where? Don't see it.

Tis messed up, bugged- I run faster in Travel form WITHOUT it now then with (it puts me down to 184%, down from 208%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Where? Don't see it.

Tis messed up, bugged- I run faster in Travel form WITHOUT it now then with (it puts me down to 184%, down from 208%)
    Try pressing CTRL + F and typing "stampeding"

Forums aren't that hard.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Try pressing CTRL + F and typing "stampeding"

Forums aren't that hard.
    Ah, I see, under bug fixes... Was expecting to see it under Druid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.