What piece to spend my 1750 VP on?

Hey locks, can you guys help me decide what to spend my VP on right now, or whether to save them or not. I'm not sure, all the pieces seem like stat wise they aren't up to par with my pvp gear that I'm using as pve gear. They are all hit and crit.. let me know!

Have 1750 at my disposal so far..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aledots/simple
    Last edited by Elmi; 2012-11-07 at 06:51 PM.

I would grab the neck from Klaxxi.
    hit/mastery yum!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would save to 2250 VP and grab the legs from Klaxxi since no legs drop in MSV. OTOH, spend them on the belt if you think you can get the tier legs from HoF.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Best thing to do is a little research into heroic drops and consider if your likely to be raiding soon (if so keep drops in mind). I went with the justice point pants and neck early on since well...justice points are going to be pretty useless quickly so might as well get the boost while you can. and spent valor points on shoulders, ring and cloak, Then i started upgrading based on whatever was the largest upgrade from my old ilvl to the new ilvl. Keep in mind that getting in on a sha of anger raid will get you a quest item that will fill the boots slot pretty nicely for awhile, and you get a pretty great neck from maxing out golden lotus faction. Fill in the other gaps first to maximize usage of the free items.

Lol did you two even look at my armory? I have my tier pants, and I have the sha boots as well.. gonna go with buying the neck I think

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol did you read my whole post. If you can get the tier pants (which you did) go for the belt
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

When you get exalted with the Golden Lotus you´ll get a 389 ilvl neck , so don´t buy the neck from the Klaxxi . I made that mistake .. xD

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quae View Post
    When you get exalted with the Golden Lotus you´ll get a 389 ilvl neck , so don´t buy the neck from the Klaxxi . I made that mistake .. xD
    As did I Hold it with buying the neck. Vendoring/disenchanting epics at this stage makes for great sadness.

yeah u get a good neck from golden lotus exalted quest, and a good ring from klaxxi. so reserve those slots. shoulder, chest, trinket, or helmet are better spent points.

and your armory link yields a 503.

well my bad fellas, lets see if this works us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rexxar/Waledots/simple

So negative on the neck, Im still honored with klaxxi.. what would you guys say to grabbing the helm from shado pan I believe?

PS. STILL CANT POST LINKS! ARGH

10+ Year Old Account
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rexxar/Waledots/simple

There you go.

Not sure what rep you need for the Klaxxi belt, but it's what I upgraded cause it was my worst item. It's crit though, so it's not all that brilliant. You could go for the Klaxxi neck, cause the Golden Lotus one is crit too, so the Klaxxi one is better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quae View Post
    the klaxxi neck is better for affliction. Plus, there is a replica of the GL neck in MSV. Here is what I would do.

GL ring
    Klaxxi neck
    AC bracers
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G