Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I made my account right after the game came out, due to some friends playing it, and i tried it but it was not my taste back then, so i didn't play for 1 year but then i figured i'd like to try it out again and had a ton of fun.

Point being, as stated above, no your account will not be deleted..

I stopped playing near the end of the beta, and picked it up again last christmas. That was a significant amount of time, and they didn't delete my account.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    They do delete old accounts but I'm not necessarily sure if it's like a complete deletion. I received an email once about it for an account I had made way way back.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    It's working again now :> it seems yesterday I was trying to login right before all the maitenance and crashes were happening, thanks for all the advice guys
    Glad to know you figured it out! I hope you enjoy playing LoL again.

I had quit playing around the mid of season 1. Then started playing again about 4 months ago, level 23. My friends account never got past level 5 during season one. It still exists as well. I don't think they delete accounts.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.