Versus Druid Warrior Comps.

Hi, I play 2v2 with my cousin who is a retri paladin and i am a disc priest. Today we faced a resto druid and an arms warrior, fight was good lasted like 20-5 mins dunno, for last 10 mins druid was at %10 mana and he kept healing his warrior dude, that's np either. then came the problem: when warrior was at %60 (druid didnt have his trinket up) we were using repentance, stun, be silence, fear, mc in consecutive order and i made him run far enough with mc. when warrior was at %30 we were using all our cooldowns, shiny guardian, victoria's secret things on paladin, power infusion , lifeblood, crawling shadow dude and everything but we were unable to kill warrior because he used shield+defstance+wall. it happened several times despite i was dispeling warrior in nuke-ish sessions. what do you think we should do to beat up comps like this ?

VS this comps you just leave game and queue dodge.

wait till u face a good MW Monk + BM Hunter... trust me.. you will cry.

Deleted
    This is hard mode

2s is like this at the moment, and always has been to some extent, but now even worse than ever.

Play 3s/5s or accept that some comps are very very difficult to kill unless you outgear/outskill them hugely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats the point of 2v2 now? its not even fun anymore, it doesnt reward anything except capping points (which takes forever anyway)
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

10+ Year Old Account
    Focus the druid, CC the warrior. Warriors now have a small number of excellent defensive abilities- by just changing stances, they gain 25% damage reduction, and arms barely feels a damage nerf. So, focus the druid next time, and shoo that pesky warrior away (Make sure to burst the druid when the warrior cant put up any pressure).

For instance, if you can get the warrior in a succesful 8 second MC, pop his Skull Banner/Reck, run him away, then pop his other CDs so he cant burn you. (You can do that right? Haven't been a priest in PvP for soo long)

Once you made him waste his CDs, focus the druid till he pops his tree form, CC him for about 12 seconds while you smack the warrior to about half, then burn the druid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    For instance, if you can get the warrior in a succesful 8 second MC, pop his Skull Banner/Reck, run him away, then pop his other CDs so he cant burn you. (You can do that right? Haven't been a priest in PvP for soo long)
    No, you can only use auto-attack when MC'ing a player. You can use the abilities of NPCs though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifthappens View Post
    Whats the point of 2v2 now? its not even fun anymore, it doesnt reward anything except capping points (which takes forever anyway)
    Near instant queue times and generally less than 5 minute matches, can cap points in an hour easily, for my team we just drop out if a fight looks like its taking longer than 10 minutes. Its sad but why bother trying to get a high rating it means nothing.

Your best bet is going to be catching the druid off guard, popping all CDs and finishing him off. You'll most likely have to do this after he's already popped tree.

Nearly every time the druid has full HOTs rolling on his warrior, switch. Then when he's fully hotted himself, switch back. This will drain his mana more effectively than if you were to sit on one target extensively.

Make sure your priest is good with dispels; he'll have to dispel some heals preemptively when you're popping CDs especially, and constantly pressuring the druid with mana burns and the threat of fears. He also has to get that innervate as well -- very important.

Let me know how it goes next time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Near instant queue times and generally less than 5 minute matches, can cap points in an hour easily, for my team we just drop out if a fight looks like its taking longer than 10 minutes. Its sad but why bother trying to get a high rating it means nothing.
    Thats what i mean besides capping points (if no other way to do so) 2v2 is rather useless, and very boring
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø