1. #1

    X-51 NETHER-ROCKET - Do you still get 2 mounts?

    Hi there everyone,

    I was thinking of buying the X-51 NETHER-ROCKET loot card but I was just wondering do you still get both the X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME (Red Rocket - Epic) AND the X-51 Nether-Rocket (Blue Rocket - Rare) when you redeem? Because i know you used to be able to get 2 when it was redeemed but does this still occur? I know it used to be the same with the spectral tiger, Just hoping someone can clarify this before i purchase

    Thanks!

    Krsh

  2. #2
    High Overlord Texxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    165
    Yes. You will get both mounts.

    Nothing has changed with the loot cards.
    Now I can't change my past but who the f*ck are you to predict my future

    Props for that signature-> Aryiana

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Texxi View Post
    Yes. You will get both mounts.

    Nothing has changed with the loot cards.
    That's great thanks alot for the speed reply

  4. #4
    You do still get both mounts and IMHO they are totally worth it. My hunter does not use any mount other than his Nether-rocket x-treme, it's just that awesome. The standard rocket is nice to have but I personally do not care for the blue colour.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrealle View Post
    You do still get both mounts and IMHO they are totally worth it. My hunter does not use any mount other than his Nether-rocket x-treme, it's just that awesome. The standard rocket is nice to have but I personally do not care for the blue colour.
    Do you guys know if its the same with the spectral tiger?

  6. #6
    High Overlord Texxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    165
    I can also confirm that this mount is totally worth it. I personally own the epic one and it was the only flying mount I used.
    But not anymore. After I got the Onyxian Drake I abandoned the rocket :>
    Now I can't change my past but who the f*ck are you to predict my future

    Props for that signature-> Aryiana

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Texxi View Post
    I can also confirm that this mount is totally worth it. I personally own the epic one and it was the only flying mount I used.
    But not anymore. After I got the Onyxian Drake I abandoned the rocket :>
    do you feel its a big upgrade from the RaF rocket? Just ive got the Rooster and the Corrupted hippogryph and wanting another mount.... not sure if i can bring myself to spending £400 on a spectral, which one do you think i should get?

  8. #8
    redeemed mine last november and I got both the red & blue one, so yes.

    as far as how good it is? yeah, it's a great mount. I personally think the blue one is better, been using it as a flying mount and my rooster as my ground mount since I got it

    It can also be used as a ground mount, though. saves a space on your bars!
    Last edited by hasslehoof; 2012-11-08 at 04:40 PM. Reason: typo

  9. #9
    High Overlord Texxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    165
    If it's a big upgrade from the RaF rocket? HELL YEAH!

    I also own both spectral tigers and I love them.

    I would totally buy the nether-rocket if I would have a rooster as a ground mount.

    But in the end I'm not the one who decides It's still your choice.

    But please tell us what you've chosen.
    Now I can't change my past but who the f*ck are you to predict my future

    Props for that signature-> Aryiana

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Texxi View Post
    If it's a big upgrade from the RaF rocket? HELL YEAH!

    I also own both spectral tigers and I love them.

    I would totally buy the nether-rocket if I would have a rooster as a ground mount.

    But in the end I'm not the one who decides It's still your choice.

    But please tell us what you've chosen.
    Well the thing is Me and my girlfriend are going to go 50/50 on buying it, and im really not sure now which colour too keep :P she said that she doesn't mind but im not sure if to get the Red or the Blue?! Thing is on my server the Red one is ALOT more common, for example i havent seen the blue one ever but seen about 5 red ones :P

  11. #11
    High Overlord Texxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    165
    Which class is your main?
    Now I can't change my past but who the f*ck are you to predict my future

    Props for that signature-> Aryiana

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •