Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickmun View Post
    We have a BM hunter that pulls 25-30K on Stone Guard. I once saw him up to 35K, but we wiped so I didn't count it.
    that seems about average for my Raid team :/
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I saw a warlock do 7k (this was 85) in LFR Madness :P.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    A 90 rogue did 10k dps during 4 Sha of Anger attempts.

I did that dps at level 70 ish..
    Did you hack the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    People so addicted that they're actually angry at Blizzard for WoW getting old >.< Insulting WoW because your tired of it is like hating your dad because he's older than you and not as fun as your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by marnold2012 View Post
    Lowest DPS you've seen? Post your results such as Class/Spec and boss name.

Zero. Any class, any spec that AFK's w/out letting the raid know.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Did you hack the game?
    With the way things are now its quite possible to get close to that sort of dps at lvl 70, however back in BC i was struggling to break 2k dps in Black Temple ! so it would depend on when the poster was actually lvl 70

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sdracklryeg View Post
    Did you hack the game?
    Probably a panda monk @ 70.

Got upto 8k DPS @ 85 as Holy paladin during the 5.0.1 switch, so I can imagine how DPS was/is now.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    i just had a druid from the lothar server do 9k dps on every boss fight in shado-pan monastery except the last boss in which he had lust and he did 11k, he also stood in everything that causes damage, it was the worst healing experience ive ever had

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyalbo View Post
    i just had a druid from the lothar server do 9k dps on every boss fight in shado-pan monastery except the last boss in which he had lust and he did 11k, he also stood in everything that causes damage, it was the worst healing experience ive ever had
    You should've just made that "tough" decision and let him die. It's not like you'd be losing much

10+ Year Old Account
    During Cata there was an Arcane Mage pulling 3k dps during 4.3 in Deadmines. We believe she was a bot since she was auto attacking and using her wand 0.o And the other part that got us was when we asked her why she was using a wand, she would create an instant message that made no absolute sense and was kind of funny but pissing off the tank lol

If I remember we asked, "Mage why the hell are you just attacking with your wand?"

Mage (2 seconds later): "If we attack with just, we can overcome our fears. Are you afraid to conquer your fears or are you a coward?"

We did a few tests, and if we said certain key words (mage, dps, etc) it would trigger these responses lol
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Me dpsing on any class, which is why I stick to healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marnold2012 View Post
    Post your results such as Class/Spec and boss name. I am just curious. Don't post ones of people who aren't even trying like trash or some BS like that. Real fights were they characters were actually geared and the player was actually trying and pulled something stupidly low like 20 to 30k lol
    Get a Holy paladin and maybe just a tank still alive in a 25man where 23 are dead -- or something like this...

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/a...311_184250.jpg

If you want low DPS those are the situations you can really see it. Like 300 or so from Judgements alone (full time occupation trying to keep the tank alive, and/or mechanics don't allow even trying to melee with a stat stick).
    Last edited by Kevyne-Shandris; 2012-11-08 at 12:59 AM.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

I wouldn't go by lfr dps because most people actually alt tab mid fight lol, I know I do sometimes, and a few others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back in Cata I saw a Hunter who was doing 4k in BRC heroic.

Also had an Arcane Mage in ilvl 378 average gear doing 5k in ZA.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickmun View Post
    We have a BM hunter that pulls 25-30K on Stone Guard. I once saw him up to 35K, but we wiped so I didn't count it.
    Maybe his pet kept on getting turned to stone. I noticed my last Stone Guards attempts/kills my pet would keep getting petrified and I would have to dismiss and summon a new one constantly thought the fight, sometimes just getting turned to stone a few seconds later.

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    In lfr a pally doing 1k autoattacking in DS.

In my raid team, a shit warrior doing 16k dps.. In 470 gear...
    Lol, how bad is this person? With a seal up I did about 3.5k dps on a raid target dummy just by auto attacking... (yeah, I actually tested this xD)
    As for abysmal dps, can't really recall a specific situation. But I'm sure there were plenty. Generally I don't really care as long as stuff dies

Quote Originally Posted by Shininglight View Post
    During Cata there was an Arcane Mage pulling 3k dps during 4.3 in Deadmines. We believe she was a bot since she was auto attacking and using her wand 0.o And the other part that got us was when we asked her why she was using a wand, she would create an instant message that made no absolute sense and was kind of funny but pissing off the tank lol

If I remember we asked, "Mage why the hell are you just attacking with your wand?"

Mage (2 seconds later): "If we attack with just, we can overcome our fears. Are you afraid to conquer your fears or are you a coward?"

We did a few tests, and if we said certain key words (mage, dps, etc) it would trigger these responses lol
    Remind me of the old healbots back in Vanilla and the things we would do to them to try and break them, or kill them without killing ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    A 90 rogue did 10k dps during 4 Sha of Anger attempts.

I did that dps at level 70 ish..

No you didnt. Especially not in TBC. Don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    No you didnt. Especially not in TBC. Don't lie.
    I'm pretty sure he went when he was level 70 while leveling a char.

OT: Lowest I've seen was me back in Cata LFR. Kicked me because I won a ton of gear upgrades. (I wasn't geared hence why I was low)

In terms of other people doing crap dps. Countless times I've seen people doing under 10k dps in cata heroics. Worst case I remember was a rogue doing only auto attacks with no poisons on the weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me, on my hunter. I don't know wtf is the problem but I'm averaging 15k DPS at 89 when I am actually trying. WTF. I'm doing twice that on my level 85 shadow priest.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Today, I did Mogu'shan Vaults as usual on every wednesday. And I was quite shocked when we had tons of people doing like 20-30k dps, which is what I was able to do on level 85. Will of the Emporer took like 10 minutes to down.