Poll: Best class in pvp atm.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Poll: Best pvp class in your opinion (!)

hi,

i dont want to discuss which class is better or not.

I just want to know what you think about the class balance situation in pvp. I you like, you can also write why you chose "that" class
    Last edited by mmoc5f1f8584d6; 2012-11-07 at 09:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Warrior >>>>>>>> Mage > Hunter >>>>>>>>>>> Anything else

Atm, Warriors are the strongest.

While mages are still OP, they actually have competition now. They can't just steam roll people with shatter combos/fingers of frost procs. I enjoy seeing them get crushed by warriors now, pretty funny

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors, no competition.

Currently Warriors, as everyone else will say too. Usually Mages though.

who vote dk lol you stupid

Warriors, mages, and hunters have all been being reported as being very strong in PvP. Hunters, however, had a bugged ability that has since been fixed, and are a bit more under control, as far as I know.

warrior have the best defensive in game right now and its passive second wind 3% hp per 1 secs no need rage for it is probably the most op thing in game

I can ruin warriors easily on my frost death knight all the time, you just need to know how to troll them.

in 3s not really they are tunneling my kitty feral

When a warrior pops all his cds, just keep chaining and LOS him. If he has avatar up, pop IBF and keep death striking him till and death coil healing yourself. Once cds are down, get him to 20% hp.. then pop all cds in combination w/ remorseless winter.. profit.

Druids. Competitive in all 3 specs in 3vs3. (feral, boom and resto)

Deleted
    Right now warrior. But in general I find mages to be the best suited class for pvp. I mean they got a little of everything. Control, burst, mobility, shields, immunity, offensive dispells, great kiting tools etc etc.

So I voted mage.

Deleted
    Anyone who doesn't vote Mage/Warrior/Hunter must be a bit clueless or away from the general arena scenario.

If we talk about healers is also easy, shaman is still in the top.

Deleted
    i would say druid because they have 3 viable pvp specs

15+ Year Old Account
    People saying Druid might actually be right as the title/topic implies it's about 'class'. Too bad people actually mean 'spec' 99/100 times when they say 'class' though which is probably also the case in this topic. Just saying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    People saying Druid might actually be right as the title/topic implies it's about 'class'. Too bad people actually mean 'spec' 99/100 times when they say 'class' though which is probably also the case in this topic. Just saying.
    This is why i voted druid, because i have reading comprehension

Definitely Warriors with Mages in a close second.

Deleted
    This is hardly the optimal time to bring up such a topic seeing as everyone is blatantly going to pick something like warrior or mage; then again, it's harmless and so long as people can keep it in their pants there should be no problem.

Anyway, warriors obviously insane due to just having insane utility and versatility in general; wicked burst with (and even without) cooldown stacking, sustained damage, excellent peels, good survivability, respectable crowd control, what else do need?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Priest, Arms Warrior, Restoration Druid, Restoration Shaman