Page 1 of 34
... LastLast

Angry WHY Lethal Injections NEED to be given WITH the Murderer AWAKE!

Let's try and keep the discussion civil, everyone.

I am getting sick of all this "but he is a human we must treat him humanely" crap.
    Ok ok YOU did not treat your victims humanely when you slashed his through or blew a hole through his head WHY SHOULD YOUR DEATH BE PAINLESS? ANSWER ME!

you call this JUSTICE? What is JUSTICE? it is when you are FORCED to suffer at least as much as the victim suffered THAT is the fundamental definition of "Justice".
    We need to stop with all this "Humane" crap and start giving lethal injections with the murderer fully awake so he will feel the entire process and get to know the worthless piece of trash he is.
    Murderers should not be treated as human. They are sub-human and should be treated like dirt. A mouse trap kills a mouse in agony, a murderer is given a death sentence UNCONSCIOUS! so he does not feel ANY PAIN! Im sorry but I value the mice over the Murderer.

STOP GIVING HUMANE DEATH SENTENCES. Give it to them AWAKE!
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-11-08 at 12:03 AM.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by soloedalysrazoronwarrior View Post
    I am getting sick of all this "but he is a human we must treat him humanely" crap.
    Ok ok YOU did not treat your victims humanely when you slashed his through or blew a hole through his head WHY SHOULD YOUR DEATH BE PAINLESS? ANSWER ME!

you call this JUSTICE? What is JUSTICE? it is when you are FORCED to suffer at least as much as the victim suffered THAT is the fundamental definition of "Justice".
    We need to stop with all this "Humane" crap and start giving lethal injections with the murderer fully awake so he will feel the entire process and get to know the worthless piece of trash he is.
    Murderers should not be treated as human. They are sub-human and should be treated like dirt. A mouse trap kills a mouse in agony, a murderer is given a death sentence UNCONSCIOUS! so he does not feel ANY PAIN! Im sorry but I value the mice over the Murderer.

then we would be the same as him. /endthread
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure there's no value to causing pain to a dying man.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why don't we just cut their heads or hang them on the Times Square?

Doesn't the injection cause the guy to just pass out anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    then we would be the same as him. /endthread
    Yes and you fight fire with fire. I would happily be labelled evil for wanting revenge.
    I am with you OP. The laws are only there to protect the rich, the corrupt and the evil.

Well, if you do it that way you are exactly like him, end of story. Even a murderer is human, no matter what they do and if you can't accept that, you disgust me. They guy will pay with his life regardless.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-11-07 at 09:49 PM.

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to...
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

If you don't want them being killed humanely, why on earth are you wanting them to be given the needle period? Starving them to death or setting them on fire would be far more painful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    If you don't want them being killed humanely, why on earth are you wanting them to be given the needle period? Starving them to death or setting them on fire would be far more painful.
    Now we're getting somewhere!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. "

- Nietzsche

Lethal Injection ? screw that let the family of the victim decide how to punish such people and sell that shit on payperview.

Think of the income our prison system could generate while at the same time producing quality television that would increase the chances of our children being fearful of the law thus being less likely to break it.

It's a total win/win

Hell we could totally capitalize on it and do death match versions of all known sports.
    We could start off small of course just to give people a taste for it doing something simple like catapulting inmates into a brick wall or running them down with cars.
    Last edited by skrump; 2012-11-07 at 09:53 PM.

Deleted
    We should cut off all their limbs, put them in boxes and spread them all around the globe. Or we could just use stones.

This is a rather shallow-minded definition of justice. For a myriad of reasons it can never be about revenge- you are confused however because there still is capital punishment -death penalty is wrong.

An eye for an eye is dark ages reasoning, itll lead to no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. "

- Nietzsche
    <3 that quote.

Deleted
    Having a judicial system centred on revenge would be reactionary, infantile and unproductive. The necessity for impartiality in courts is to prevent emotions entering into and obscuring a judgement, which is what such an ideology would cause. The focus of punishment should be on crime prevention and keeping the community it serves safe, and nothing else.

The fact alone that lethal injections/capital punishment are still used in developed countries is astonishing.

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    Lethal Injection ? screw that let the family of the victim decide how to punish such people and sell that shit on payperview.

Think of the income our prison system could generate while at the same time producing quality television that would increase the chances of our children being fearful of the law thus being less likely to break it.

It's a total win/win

Hell we could totally capitalize on it and do death match versions of all known sports.
    We could start off small of course just to give people a taste for it doing something simple like catapulting inmates into a brick wall or running them down with cars.
    I lolled , harsher punishments dont lead to a reduction in crime though

Quote Originally Posted by Hezo View Post
    We should cut off all their limbs, put them in boxes and spread them all around the globe.
    Dark ages reasoning right here...
    Torture will not make the world any better, only spreads hatred, anger, and fear.

edit:funny thread here tbh

Or just this

OT: I agree with you. I'm not too fond of death penalty since innocent can get convicted but once you're already doing the the punishment it should be... painful.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne